GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

great supplement!! I take it a few times a week, since I take so many. Im 66 and do not take any big pharma on a regular basis, I have CFS and FM and Anxiety. I keep controlled with supplements like magnesium malate and glynicate. Keto way of eating. Keeping blood sugar low sure helps my joints too

83dce7ee-6fea-4720-a6a5-d424d5c73577
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Great product can already feel a difference and great price, this is micronized dhea which means it is a faster delivery method to the body and higher bioavailability, I read some other reviews about ppl complaining about the rice ingredient not listed , as this is a vegan product that is why it uses the rice as a capsule and not gelatin this is great don’t know why people would complain about that , dhea is essential for normalizing hormone levels especially men with low testerone . will buy again for sure

Posted on May 1, 2022

MRM company is good. not many fillers. The capsule isn't big. The size is quite small, the quality is also good. The dosage I take is half a capsule a day. I use this since I have low DHEA from stress and whatnot. Also did notice Hair loss so take that into consideration if you are taking this.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This is the micronised form of DHEA which means it will be absorbed and utilised by the body easier comparing with the normal form. The price is unbeatable. It would however be wise to check your DHEA level before taking it, coz it may bring adverse effect to your body if the DHEA level is too high. The DHEA level should be monitored by regular checking too after you start taking it.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Just had my yearly hormone panel tested and my DHEA levels have maintained in the normal range. Glad to have a product with no junk in it and a good quality product.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

I started to take DHEA already but with 50mg, i am looking to improve my FSH and i read a lot about DHEA support. Bought 25 mg to take 1 pills, 3 times a day. Having some improvement already and will continue for another few month.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Small size caps are easy to swallow, my doctor recommended I take 25mg in the morning to improve menopause issues and increase natural hormone production .

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Before I purchased this product, I consulted with my doctor and she allowed me to take this vitamin. I've been having insomnia and a light sleeper that I wake up at slightest sound. I also keep having muscle cramps specially with my feet. When I took this vitamin