GR
4.9

4.9
Posted on Jan 14, 2022
Nice taste, maybe they will work

I bought these to deal with postnatal hair shedding. The shedding is normal (due to postpartum decrease in estrogen) so I don't know if these could have much benefit, but ingredients like biotin and collagen are supposed to help with hair and general recovery so I decided to give it a try anyway. I like them...the good quality gummies taste good and are a nice size. The dosage of biotin is less than in another similar vitamin called Baby Blues, but that's fine. Not sure how much good it will do...I have read that the hair shedding often stops after three months and it's supposed to take three months for this to work. I take them along with Milkies postnatal, extra vitamin D+k2 and brewer's yeast for milk supply, and I usually feel pretty good even though I get minimal sleep. Edited to clarify: I have been shedding hair since about 12 weeks postpartum and have been taking these for the last month. I haven't yet noticed a difference, but I guess I will take them for another month or two and try to remember to report back.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

The packaging is nice, taste is acceptable. I did feel more energetic on the days I remembered to take it. Good quality and will introduce to friends who need it.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I notice a difference taking these for sure! Have more energy throughout the day and they taste great. This is such a beneficial product when having a baby and toddler.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Feeling tired after having my child, these helped give me the energy I was missing. Start to feel more like myself again. Quality great, easy to take only 1 dosage of gummy’s a day and tastes great!

Posted on May 19, 2022

These taste amazing but I really noticed that if I regularly take these supplements, it improves the quality of my hair. And I haven't noticed much post partum hair loss.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Good stuff. Love the biotin content. Usually dont like gummies but these arent bad. Dosage is right and quakity is high. Tastes good. Wish the size was bigger because i went through it pretty fast.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Haven’t used them yet but ingredients list looks good. The package and the size of vitamins is good. Hopefully they will benefit me after birth and help with energy levels and hair loose

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

So far so good. The bottle itself is so nice and chic. I love how my hair and nails grow. The size is tolerable.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Not sure how effective it is since mummies are always tired but tastes great!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

This is a brand I’ve trusted for their baby products, so was happy to try their postpartum vitamins. They actually taste good, which is rare for gummies with collagen. Very tart. The biotin is helping with postpartum hair loss, I think. Have repurchased and would recommend.