Page 1 - Reviews - Mommy Knows Best, Lactation Brownie Mix, Double Chocolate, 24 oz (680 g) - iHerb
GR
Posted on Jul 7, 2021

I am an under supplier. Every drop of milk is liquid gold for me. I have been having Mommy knows best lactation cookies and brewers yeast throughout out my breastfeeding journey to keep up my supply. I also tried the brownie for a change and loved it. It’s so easy to make. It’s an activity I do with my toddler when the baby is sleeping. It’s delicious. Not only does it help me keep up my supply, these brownies have also increased my supply by 3 oz. I take about 2 pieces everyday.

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

helped me get a little more than I did without it, but it isn't magic, I still never made more than 50 ml (both sides). if I were in your shoes, is get it and try. it's worth it.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

It is really nice. I love the chocolatey taste it. I'mgoing tobuy it again.

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

These brownies are AMAZING. I really love the taste of these and they do help with milk production. Every time I eat them I always pump an extra few ounces. I've ordered these several times, this time I added pecans and some chocolate chips to them when I baked them. They're so good I have a hard time keeping my husband and toddler out of them.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

This is my wife’s favorite supplement for lactation and it works wonders trust me

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Taste very good, happy to hear for the befinits of the products. but to be fair the only disadvantage is a little bit expensive

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

These brownies are something else ... so tasty!! And they helped my pumping journey.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Amazing taste with really great results, this is my third time ordering this awesome brownie mix

YuliaBlum
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

the taste is very good and easy to cook 👍 there were a little bit more milk😁

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Don’t know the result. The taste is good but too sweet