Page 1 - Reviews - Mizon, Snail Repair Eye Cream, 0.84 oz (25 ml) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I love it so far, very hydrating and has no smell. I usually don’t like eye creams with thick texture because it gets my pores clogged and I get white heads near the eyes area, but not this one, even if it has thick texture Mizon doesn’t clog my pores or cause any white heads. Also the fact that it expires 12m after opening is a plus, there’s enough product for a whole year, I love it. Vote 👍🏼 if my review was helpful. Thanks.

5dad39ed-4aca-4079-a810-ce7a2ef9d5cb
ade943bf-74f8-4d4c-b720-e10749f07fa2
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Bought this for myself and I love it! I have run out of my eye cream and this is just the perfect one to replace my previous one. I am 42 years old and I feel the need (and it is a must) of using eye cream with sodium Hyaluronate and really want to try the famous Snail Mucin secretion filtrate that I never tried before and this is a combo! Plus it’s soooo difficult / expensive to get it here in my country Indonesia if you can get one. This eye cream is affordable with all the contents that I need most and so far I enjoyed my eye cream application moment. Glide smoothly on my undereye and helps to moisten my eye area. Reliable and trustworthy company to purchase from. In this pandemy, a lot of evil company/seller sells fake supplements. Thanks iherb! If you find my review is useful, please thumbs up :) Thank you so much!

04713bc0-46d2-4643-8f88-9809e72d3baa
b05143ee-f37f-4589-b873-5b0830d76c32
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This Eye Cream contains SNAIL MUCIN. Incorporating Skincare Products with this ingredient may actually have many multipurpose benefits for the skin and it's not as scary as it sounds! MIZON SNAIL REPAIR EYE CREAM provides moisturizing properties to the skin that supports the skin barrier, stimulates Collagen Production that gives your complexion a radiant, youthful glow and helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles. After incorporating SNAIL MUCIN in your Skincare Regime, you can expect softer, more moisturized, and glowing skin around the eye area. It would be great if you apply the product to a small area of skin to test for reactions!

87761604-bb1a-4675-a645-14f9152d5bf0
81a3819e-28bb-4f26-85c1-8e89dfceb26b
Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I am in my mid twenties, starting to have bad panda eyes since last year due to stress and sleep deprivation. I use this for 2 weeks and my black eyes are reduced! It is only slight reduction but it’s just been 2 weeks, so i guess it is reasonable. Will keep using it and track any changes

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

This eye cream is great for anyone who wants to start using eye cream but doesn't know where or how to start. It's hydrating without causing problems for oily or sensitive skin and works well both summer and wintertime. It's also is a great texture, not to runny but still easily spreadable so you don't have to use half the jar. I highly recommend it for all skin types!

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

I like that this cream is super light and yet provides evident lifting and tightening effects, however with that being said I must add that this cream is in my daily routine before going to sleep. My mom is 50 and after trying it for some time, she also noticed the effect. Specifically that some wrinkles and lines got blurred, so from now my orders of this eye cream are X2 :)

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

the order came quickly, the bottle of the cream is little heavy and have little spoon, but I prefer to use fingers "tap-tap" technic... I've used about 2 weeks and I think it is not bad... the cream moisturize skin around my eyes and morning looks good. I recommended apply the cream with finger massage it is more effective.

1335e9c5-5782-4690-93e6-18e7a0ee521e
Posted on May 30, 2022

I'm a k-beauty luxury eye cream user, but was looking for something that would not break the bank. I have used this cream now for about 3 days and nights and it seems to working just as well as my other cream. I did apply a bit more generously than my luxury creams, but gonna see how well it holds up and if it makes a difference.

Posted on May 21, 2022

using this eye cream daily as part of my night routine and loving it. moisturizing, glides on smoothly, no scent and made with snail mucin which I am a big fan of. sometimes my skin is very dry other creams would irritate but not this one. does not cause Melia or whiteheads like other rich creams which my skin does not tolerate. size of jar last about 5 months and comes with an applicator to get just the right amount of cream out. will definately repurchase!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

this is a must have eye cream. no scent no perfume , the size is very good .the best quality ever , I use it everyday , I'll never change it . it's benefit a lot. it moisturize very well. the texture is heavy but not greasy at all ,it is gentle on sensitive eyes . I will purchase again and again highly recommend.