Page 1 - Reviews - Missha, Misa, Geum Sul Toner, 4.9 fl oz (145 ml) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

This is a hydrating toner but acts well on oily skin. Comes with a light scent of ginseng, much lighter than the lotion version. The packaging is premium, the product is housed in a ceramic bottle with air-sealed dispenser to remains the quality and hygiene of the product. Wonderful for gifting as well!

4fc4e1c9-39c0-4791-8ea2-9f0e57f06302
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Heavy not like water but still very light and absorbs well. I bought the whole line and use all the products in my routine. though it is heavy, it does not feel heavy or greasy on skin. Tickles a little on skin, then heats up the skin bal you feel blood circulating in your face. But in the morning your face is plump and soft.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Geum Sul is my favorite Missha's line. Other lines are not that good for my skin, but Geum Sul works perfectly okay. I already have Geum Sul Emulsion. Sometimes I use it by itself, when I want extra care, I put Toner first. When the weather is hot, I apply just Toner as night care and that's enough for my normal-to-dry skin. Toner moisturizes my skin perfectly, absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any unpleasant sticky feeling.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I've ordered it after several exciting reviews of my fav bloggers but to be honest it is pretty usual. Dont take me wrong-it is a good product, and maybe I will see the effect in a couple of months, but for now it is just a basic moisturising toner. Using it every evening after cleansing oil and creme cleanser.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Perfect base for the Missha Emulsion. Liked the toner as it is thick- not very watery like other Korean brands. Has a very nice cool feel when applied in aircon temperature.

fcdd5e88-2163-4a99-a3d6-192516ef26b4
Posted on May 21, 2022

The packaging of every product in this Geum Sul line is amazing, and feels as premium personally as in the photos. The bottle comes with a pump to help dispense the toner, which has a serum consistency. It takes more product than the average toner to hydrate my skin after washing it. Smells really good and has a promising ingredient list. After a week using it i can feel my skin healthier and stronger against irritation.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

The toner has got a thin creamy consistency and for that one just needs 1 pump to nicely hydrate the skin. It has a bit of a scent but that didn't bother or irritate my skin, however be careful not to let it get in your eyes - it does cause a bit of irritation.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Used with other Missha products. It has kind of herbal smell and little bit stings the dry skin. The quality of the bottle is very good and comfortable.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I am in love with this toner and will definitely order it again. It leaves my skin super soft and well hydrated (sometimes I don't need to use a moisturizer). Love the Ginseng smell!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

loved this toner for pump, makes it very convenient to use, skin feels good after applying, i use the night cream of same series after. good effect!