GR

4.6
Saint
Posted on Sep 19, 2022
Your Hairs new BFF

Hair Type: 3A/3B Hair Texture: fine Price vs Quality: Ok as a little goes a long way Consistency: serum Review: one of the nicest hair serums that I have tried. its a heat protectant, isn't sticky and doesn't weight down your hair. Also it works well with other hair products.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Omg I loveeeee the smell of this and it makes your hair smells so good when you use it. I normally put it on damp hair and then hair dry it. I would repurchase just for the scent. I think it really helps smooth my hair and make it soft without being too greasy. please like my review!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

It smells soooo good kinda like a light rose scent. makes my hair really soft and really convenient to use cause it has a pump. The packaging is also so cute, it’s a little small but it does last a while since you don’t have to use much

I'm always a huge fan of Korean beauty products and this hair is so good and I'm so happy to find it on iherb.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Great product! I use this every day and am very happy!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I really like this serum! My hair tends to be very dry and freezy, this helps tame the flyaways and smooth it down nicely.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Nice smells very good I like it very much I also recommend it

Posted on Mar 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

It has a very pleasant and soft aroma but it lasts for days, I applied it to almost dry or slightly damp hair and style it as usual, I don't need to use other products after I apply it, it leaves my hair soft and manageable , light and without frizz.

28fc7513-ec95-4af6-af34-1154e1bd9148
Posted on Jul 17, 2022
3,139
Auto-translated from Russian

It has a very pleasant and mild fragrance but it lasts for several days, I applied it to almost dry or slightly damp hair and styled as usual, I do not need to use other products after applying it, it makes my hair soft and manageable. manageable, light and frizz-free.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent serum without obtrusive smell for hair styling. I have known this brand for a long time, the quality has always been good, my personal favorite is Moroccan oil serum, but it’s also good with a rose, a couple of drops were enough for almost all my hair, which makes it quite economical to use. Hair after it looks shiny and healthy. Since the texture is quite dense in the serum, I try not to apply it to the hair near the face during the hot season, because there may be rashes.