GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 19, 2022
Good

Smells so good!! Like products a professional salon would use. It’s not sticky or overly oily when placed on hair. Because I have frizzy hair, I took away a star cause I found that it didn’t help a lot with the frizz (used 2 pumps). More so giving hair a nice shine and smell. If you are looking for an anti frizz serum, either use more pumps of this or get another brand.

6dcb9ae0-b8d8-4db2-a324-8be8d579d3cf

i saw my favorite kpop idols using this serum like BTS Jungkook and Blackpink Jennie so I want to try it too and Im sure it will work for me 😍

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Fabulous quality Good ingredients Delicious taste Easy to use Size is good Package is good I have benefit No composition Recipe, diet, serving, frequency Fabulous quality Good ingredients Delicious taste Easy to use Size is good Package is good I have benefit No composition Recipe, diet, serving, frequency Fabulous quality Good ingredients Delicious taste Easy to use Size is good Package is good I have benefit No composition Recipe, diet, serving, frequency

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I love the light scent of this product. This product did not weigh down my hair at all and moisturized my hair beautifully. I used this product every day when brushing my hair and after washing my hair. although the package does not look that big, it lasted me months with daily use.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Im in love with this product! An amazing serum what looks like an oil but doesn't make your hair heavy or oily. After the serum hair are very shiny and soft. Scent of the product is very nice, stays on hair for a while. I love the quality of this serum, my hair love it!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022
2,724

Finally got my hands on This Hair serum from it has 7 types of Oils including Moroccan Argan oil my fav oil for Hair

3c3eed02-7804-46f2-8358-7ada122e55ff
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

great hair serum. I've been waiting to rebuy it again because it's still out of stock T_T.. non sticky, very light weight and great to leave it on damb hair or after blow dry please bring it back iherb!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

The package delivered nicely. This product makes my hair smoother and it has a nice scent. It could be use for all ages and the quality fits its price. The size and amount of this serum could be used for three months at least.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This smells heavenly, and it's so smooth you would want to apply on your skin 😅, i love this it's the perfect touch of oil when you're going out.

cocoberry
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

It just smells amazing and my hair feels so soft! My ends are quite dry but this hair oil softens it! Would 100% recommend it!