GR
4.7

4.7
mainecc
Posted on Nov 1, 2022
foot cream for dry feet and nails

the quality and size of the package is just right . the smell is very refreshing. the composition is what i am looking for. i run alot and i always have crack toes skin. this cream benefits my toes skin alot . i run alot and my toes are always very drying. i will apply it everytime before bed. it make my feet feel refresh and relax. i will put on socks after applying so it will slowly absorb while i sleep. this is my nightly routine currently.

Really strong smell of mint, very pleasant. As I received it, I applied it to my feet to soften A quality product with natural ingredients The packaging is not big, the standard size of a hand cream

5d158a22-b17b-4848-99a1-1843b5111b80
669fd466-f98c-47b3-a9b4-15150b4bc9f2
3691bc0a-4b89-4715-a501-fd128fb4ec5e
Posted on Dec 4, 2022

MBN products are perfect as usually. First I tried was argan and marula oils hand cream, then this foot cream. I can say my foot skin is quite ok, no big issues, just keep them soft and good looking I use cream every foray. This one has gentle texture, nice scent, and good moisturizing composition. Perfect price for its quality, package and size. Recommended.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

My feet are always so dry especially in winter. I’ve tried some of the most expensive products and non of them work. I’ve been using this consistently and wearing socks on top. I also use it on my elbows and knees. My dry feet haven’t fully heeled but they look so much better and this product is a fraction of the price I usually pay so it’s well worth it. Does the the same job as the last foot cream I spent £20+ on.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Smells good, feels very refreshing and soft on the feet. The size is great for the price I think. I use it every night and then put socks on so my Al feet are well taken care of these days. It’s a nice relaxing feel and it is an easy step to add to your routine.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This cream has a great smell and is really refreshing thanks to the peppermint. It’s also a benefit since the good smell makes it easy to incorporate into your night care routine. In composition, Shea butter makes your feet feel very soft and relaxed. Yet again another great quality product by this company!

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I’ve bought some new products to try out this time. I haven’t tried this one yet but will come back to comment later.

9974678a-3e91-46f8-9b57-6553718a54f3
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Very good product, soften and hidrate the feet, nice mint smell, has the cooling affect because of the mint, which is great!!! definitely will be purchase again! If my review helped you, please mark thumb up, thanks 🙏👍❤️

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Makes skin very soft. I use it on my elbows and other spots where skin is very dry. Great ingredients, no toxic stuff. Smell is very subtle.