GR

17,011
3,897
1,697
Posted on Mar 5, 2022
All natural ingredients without drying your hand.

Great product that full of natural ingredients, alcohol free hand sanitizer that will leave your hand germs free without drying your hand. Great for kids as well if they don't mind the lemongrass smell. My son like it. I carry this item on my handbag everywhere I go, it's so compact and handy, just the right size that will fit any handbags. Highly recommended! Kindly give me a 'like' 👍 if you find it helpful.. Many thanks!

442c7471-b077-4360-b517-ab476a09d49c
d0e2ba72-fc0d-4ccc-bdcb-be978c963da9

Good to have for on-the-go sanitizing. It has a good amount of lemongrass scent & smells refreshing but isn’t overpowering. Not drying on the hands like alcohol-based sanitizers so it cares for your skin. Pump bottle is sturdy & sprays well. Worth a shot! 👍🏻Try it! Only gripe is too much plastic seal when it arrived.

6607548b-66f2-45e7-87ac-3d808833b26c
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I decided to give this product a try when it is on sale, the price is so affordable.I bought this 2oz. bottle and 8 oz. bottle for refill. This is a 4.25 inches plastic bottle, no alcohol no synthetic fragrances, colors or dyes. It contains lemongrass oil, aloeleaf juice that moisturizing and not dry out hands. I usually use 2 pumps and that is enough for both hands and takes seconds to dry by rubbing both hands. It leaves a wonderful pleasant lemon scent. I love the smell. My hand feels clean and no sticky residue compare to other hand sanitizers. I keep one in my purse, in the car and at work. Highly recommend!Please like 👍 if this review help. : )

46c63e1e-44fb-45af-af9f-552f215549e8
5a949a8d-4b4b-4148-904d-89ae2023d092
Posted on May 11, 2022

The quality is top notch and the scent is very light and pleasant. Many compliments on the smell. The size is perfect. Easy to carry with you or have at home or office. Very easy to use with no sticky feel, but rather absorbs very nicely. No greasy feel here! Sturdy packaging. Made in the USA in CA. Nice price!

72992035-397c-409f-81c0-8fddd8dd4735
465b1436-d46c-4883-81b5-8cea4bf0f330
mainecc
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

finally i found this alcohol free hand sanitizer here in iherb! my hands and fingers are very dry ut keep peeling and cracking. doctor advise me to use alcohol free products. this really helps me alot and it cleanses well too. all you need to spray on both palms and keep rubbing till it becomes dry. very convenient to bring around in my haversack!

bd1dc9cf-bfd3-4187-9e68-55ac36f55164
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Tried it after receiving my shipment. Decided to put it into a smaller container spray as the bottle is bigger than what I’d like to keep in my handbag. The lemongrass smell is not overpowering and your hands don’t feel sticky after using it. Also like it cuz it’s alcohol free so it won’t dry my hands out as my skin is dry enough to begin with. Bought many to give away to my colleagues!

68543133-bb6e-4f41-988c-c303dabbcade
Posted on Aug 31, 2022
1,658

It feels very pleasant, evenly distributed over the surface of the skin of the hands, soft, cleansing and affordable purchase, which I am happy with.My recommendations to everyone!it is convenient to use and does not take up much space if you take it with you.Also with a pleasant smell.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022
2,162

The pack is big, enough for a long time. Quality product with natural ingredients. I like the lineup. I use after every time I go out before I go to wash my hands. Does not irritate the skin, absorbs quickly, pleasant smell. I got a very good deal, from a promotion. I recommend.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I really love the smell of this hand cleanser. It has a scent of lemograss which can makes me relax whenever I smell it. It has a benefit to our skin because of it’s composition. This is one of my frequently personal use product. Because It feels relaxing whenever I use it.I is well package when I received. I like the size because I can bring it anywhere. If you really care on your self or love ones you must have this product and include it on your routine’. Thank you so much. Excellent quality.

9b56d658-4334-419a-9833-ac782942b081
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

...an excellent product made from natural ingredients, an alcohol-free hand sanitizer that will rid your hands of germs without drying out your hands. I carry this item in my purse wherever I go, it's so practical, it fits in any purse. Recommended! Like me 👍 if you think I helped. ...Thank you!

81ddf6de-896c-4a5a-a09b-1af44cfb5f8d