GR
4.5

4.5

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

the best deep conditioner i have..My hair is very dry and frizzy but this product really helps reduce my hair problems.. please iherb sell other products from this brand

Global reviews (322)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
mrym
Posted on Dec 6, 2022

So good for dry curly hair, it help in moisturize it. Use it after clean my scalp and cover it with a shower cup for 20 - 30 minutes. The scent is acceptable, the quality of the package is great but the size is small for my thick hair! Looking to try other products from this brand to benefit more.

4523bc21-8cd2-4abb-810d-1ceea67c7d95
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Definitely does it’s job, it’s very moisturizing and leaves my hair soft. Only issue: the scent is very overpowering. It reminds me almost of pine sol (not my favorite), and the strong smell lingers days after you wash it. It’s so overpowering I don’t like to use it as often. Not as large jar as anticipated.

c90b0c9f-288e-40af-bb30-96571d1f9358
6a9a4120-377c-403a-9c3e-30ed926c7f1a
233d7dad-eb5f-41f9-880f-c1837e7e9154
Posted on May 8, 2023

the scent is good but not as good as my other products. I haven’t used it yet. I’ll probably use it by the end of the week. For the size I didn’t expect it to be that small. The product was a bit watery so when I opened it it kind of spilled. But other than that I think it’ll be a great product judging by the review I saw.

f4b9ed7a-6a26-4f9c-9c7f-8b74a432d162
Posted on May 8, 2023

I have a curly hair and this is amazing quality given the sensitivity of my hair. I use it everyday and the scent, benefit, composition is just overall amazing. It doesnt dry my hair and scalp so great moisturizer as well. The size is reasonable and i think it is good for any ages.

Posted on Apr 25, 2023

the scent is really good and strong it’s more of peppermint scent . the size is kind of small but the amount will help your hair get better so you won’t need more. it’s so easy to use and gets washed pretty fast. i have actually got a healthier and thicker hair after using it twice a week for a whole month

Posted on Mar 8, 2023

This deep conditioner left my hair feeling so soft and hydrated. My hair is usually really frizzy; this really brought out ringlet curls . The scent to me is more lemongrass than mint. I’m quite sensitive to fragrances and scents, this was not too strong. The lemongrass scent did linger on my hair a few days, but wasn’t unpleasant. The texture of the conditioner is very soft and light. The size of the package was smaller than I anticipated, but a little product seems to go a long way. So very pleased with how moisturized my hair felt. I keep telling my husband to touch my hair (lol;) it was so soft!

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

I love, love , love this hair mask! It has a nice refreshing minty smell. It leaves your hair so soft and frizz-free. It had a cooling effect when applied to the scalp. What I like about this product the most is that it provides moisture and protein benefits. One of the best hair masks!

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I love this deep conditioner. My hair/scalp gets super dry and sensitive with cold weather and this is a life saver. It really moisturizes my hair plus it smells amazing! I love the nice minty scent! I use this every couple of weeks during wash day. I highly recommend this product!

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I took the Mielle quiz to understand my curl pattern and what products would be best suited for natural curls. The Babassu & Mint Conditioner was recommended. This product has done wonders for my hair. My hair was very coarse and dry, but now it is super manageable and moisturized. I truly enjoyed the tingling sensation and the super relaxing benefits while conditioning. The package arrived in good condition and is at an affordable price.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This stuff is amazing! Love the scent. Perfect for those who love mint. I have used it twice already and so far I have felt a difference. It delivers the right amount of moisture for my thick hair. The package is just the right size. I'm not sure if it's for someone who has sensitve scalp because it is very minty. Great quality and I have enjoyed the benefits so far after only using it twice. I would recommend it for adults only.