GR
4.6

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

absolutely in love with it, so easy to use and doesn't irritate even dry skin. I saw that the famous beauty blogger Tati is using a similar device, buy I'm sure the one from iherb is identical and costs less. I have foreo, guasha stone and roller, but I tend to use the germanium wand much more. You don't even need oil for it, besides that you can also massage the whole body with it. This is one of the best beauty purchases I made and an excellent present. It has a beautiful pink bag for it.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

To be honest from the beginning I didn’t understand this device much, but later on I started to use it more and can say that it gives a relaxation to your face muscles. This is all from me.

08fc0579-f496-48ec-a729-1ae9bf4f9c49
Posted on May 26, 2022

A high quality product I use it with my serum daily and it has a lot of benefits for my skin it becomes more shiny and healthy

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

So glad I added this to my beauty routine! Not only is it good for your face as it relieves tension but it is also great on your neck and shoulders. Super sturdy and comes with a cute case. I've been reading about the benefits of germanium stone and it's great for detoxifying and healing so I'm happy to add this to my routine.

e1731110-cd88-44c2-a280-26268507bad0
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Bought two, one for myself, one for myself and we both totally love it. Bought during it’s promotion, very good price and highly recommend

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I am in love with this. I used it on my face, neck and shoulder when I am watching Tv. i hv bought it when it is at a discounted price, it s a very satisfied purchase and I am happy.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Good after using serums in your pampering routine. the package is nice. Good after waking up from sleep or after a long day at work.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Really relaxing to use! I haven‘t used it long enough to notice lasting results, but I am glad to have it

Posted on Apr 25, 2022
85,404

very good roller for face, nice quality

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

I was skeptical about this wand at first, but after using it several times, I really like it! It has the perfect weight to it for rolling. It rolls very smooth and feels so cool against the skin. I am adding this to my nightly routine! Highly recommended!