GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 20, 2022
BRUISES ON MY LEGS

I had bruises in my legs, so I took a blood test I had anemia, lack of iron mostly, but my doctor in Norway, worse doctors in the world, told me to eat brokoli, nothing else. So I go Brasil and my doctor there told me I have anemia. I 'm 40 so it's important include cerrain things in my diet because of it he said, and he recomends me suplements, so I choose myself this one and now after 3 months it's gone, actually 2 months it was already gone, I take it once a day, and I feel my hair getting better too.

515183c1-67ec-47dd-ab35-9aa0dca78aba
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I like it that I only have to take 1 tablet a day! I usually take it after food as not to cause any tummy sensitivity and I never get any upset stomach. While I don't see any visible differences like those experienced by other people, I still think that this is a good product that I will definitely purchase again

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

I love this company and trust the integrity of their whole food sourced ingredients. These are one a days which is so convenient and easy, but they pack a lot into that one, and I can notice the difference in my body when I miss. Great product, excellent quality, evenly balanced, and suitable for women!

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

According to my perception - it is well balanced. It has a combination of vitamins/minerals and food and herb blend that includes, among the rest, the ingredients believed to boost the immunity. No strong smell, the pill is average size and is relatively easy to swallow with water, and food as such is not required to accompany it (though I do have it with breakfast). I consider it to be good quality (gives enough energy to live a good-quality life ) and will very likely reorder it. Very satisfied 🙂.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Yes, you want the healthiest womens over 40 one daily vitamin. So you choose megafood. It's all made from food sources. No fillers. You'll notice lower amounts of the ingredients - that is because an all food one daily gets absorbed much better than ones with fillers. Megafood always feels worth it, so go ahead and try this. You can add other products to fill in the gaps or special needs you may have, but this one daily is a good base to work from. It's a good one day for women over 40 and includes some herbs, so it's great. Awesome quality as well.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Perfect fit to my age and my stomach sensibility! The pills are mandatory for me since I tried them, first time in 2020. Perfect balance of vitamins & minerals. The only supplement that I added is a D3 pill/day cause the quantity from 40+ is not enough for my carency Recommend it!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I have used this product for many years. Love that it’s specifically created for women and for a particular age group. Even better, it’s one of the few multivitamins that you find made from “whole foods”. Highly recommended! *if you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs up :)

Posted on May 24, 2022

After taking MegaFood Men's Over 40 for the past 8 years I bought this for my GF and she takes it every morning, with breakfast and sometimes twice a day depending on Her needs. And for someone who isn't a very good eater she swears by it and loves that she can take it on a empty stomach and still absorbs all Vitamin and Minerals. I highly recommend this Whole Food Vitamin for Everyone – Women and Men!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I love this product for its quality and balanced composition of ingredients. Usually I take with food to integrate in the whole diet as an integral part of it - so I treat it as part of food. Size is dosed well to smooth swallowing and specifically this multivitamin blend balances duration of my sleeping routine.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

It is hard to get enough nutrition from the food you eat now. I tried MegaFood multi vitamins for women over 40 as a defense against deficiencies in my diet and to increase my general nutrition especially with concerns over illnesses including COVID. This is an easy to swallow capsule that only requires one capsule daily. Packaging suggests that a great deal of the ingredients are from whole foods. I always trust iHerb to get me my supplements at full potency and in a timely fashion. Thanks iHerb for having quality products at reasonable prices.