GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 27, 2022
For a gentle-on-the-stomach Turmeric

Turmeric reduces the inflammation in my body and joints. Plus, it's my first choice for a pain killer. However, other brands of Turmeric are killer to my stomach and digestive. Doubled over with turmeric induced stomach pain is not the way to minimize joint pain. Then, I found Mega Food Turmeric! All the power of ground Turmeric powder without the stomach upset! This is an easy on the stomach, take any time of day, get healing started product. Very highly recommended if you have pain, inflammation.

HealthyLife
Posted on Nov 7, 2022
1,267
1,697

Speaking honestly I tried all turmeric supplements of Megafood, because all of them are of the highest quality. I do not focus on liver protection, actually I am taking turmeric tablets as a part of my thyroid glands complex support strategy and also then I take fish/krill oil on regular basis to avoid heavy metals absorption in the body. If you are a sea-fish/seafood lover you need to think about heavy metals that these products contain a lot.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I love the anti-inflammatory milk thistle and turmeric in this. Its a great combo addressing multiple functions at once. I appreciate the quality behind MegaFoods as well

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

These were recommended to me. The turmeric is great as part of my iron chelation strategy, and general anti inflammation. The black pepper is supposed to help absorption of turmeric. Milk thistle is the most common herb for liver / detox. The tablets are sizeable so might be a problem for those that can't swallow larger tabs, ok for me though.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Love it such a great product it helped my immune system so recommended

Posted on May 11, 2022

I have used this product for several reasons regarding the benefits like detox the body and it helps immune system

Posted on Mar 30, 2021

Fantastic for reduction of inflammation. Fevers, big pimples, sore throats all disappear after I take two tablets. Best natural turmeric product around. Try it next time you have a sore throat or fever. You won’t believe how good this is.

Posted on Jan 2, 2021

My health issues are mostly arthritis/inflammation and liver related, so this formula works very well. I went off it for a while, and my CRP blood levels rose. When I went back on it and got retested, the levels had gone back down to normal. I also like that I can take it without food, so first thing in the morning and I'm done. It's pricey, but well worth it, and every so often you can get it at a bonus price here on iHerb.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

An amazing supplement to help with inflammation

Posted on May 30, 2022

Very good product and fast delivery!