GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I am a 48 year old woman close to menaupause and I have started to get very dry skin and a deficiency in iron. I had been feeling weaky, dizzy and experiencing vertigo and hot flushes. The ingredients are so good because they are all coming from food with hight potency and easy to absorb. No worries about absorbing nasty chimicals. I have seen a big improvement in skin that is less dry and less hot flushes and dizziness. Hopefully it will continue to improve and I will religiously stick to it.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Can be taken on an empty stomach. I have a very sensitive digestive system and cannot take just any over the counter suppliment. I started to feel better, more energy after a couple of days of starting these suppliments. A great product and I love that it is made from real food extract.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I love that it comes in a larger size for great value. I've been taking this for years. It helps with my energy level through out the day. I get all the essential vitamins and minerals needed for the day, exactly what I'm looking for. They are easy to swallow, no after taste.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Mega Foods uses real foods to create their quality multi vitamins. I have been purchasing this product for my daughter and she reports that she is feeling a boost in energy since taking. The product is glyphosate residue free and non GMO. The size is easy to swallow and is formulated for 2 a day meaning they are not overly large and that you can divide up the dose. The ingredients are formulated for the 40 plus age woman and you can check the packaging to see what is included.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I am 49 years old and have missed my period. I took this product for a month daily and my period came back all over again. I think that the ingredient are excellent for woman in the middle age.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I love megafood. Super high quality ingredients, the vitamins are derived from organic foods. Our bodies know what to do with these daily vitamins, very potent and effective

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I have used this for two months now and from day one I have noticed a different in how I feel. That is me you should give it a try and find out for yourself