GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I use this everyday for neck pain - it's the only thing that keeps me up and about. No strong scent and great quality and size for the price. There is a bit of a grainy residue after usage that you can wipe off with a tissue. But this stuff works.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I use an Arnica cream on my stiff knee and an old arm injury. It makes a big difference to alleviate pain and swelling. This brand makes a larger size at an affordable price. It goes on smoothly and has no sticky feel that comes with some creams high in glycerin. I'd highly recommend it.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Love this stuff for pain in my hips. I apply it every night before going to bed Helps me sleep easy and pain free all through the night. Also works wonders on leg cramps! Unscented, for the most part. I’m very sensitive to smells, so if it was strong scented, I would not use it. Great homeopathic quality!

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

My age is 69 and I struggle with arthritis pain daily. This cream has been a big benefit and is effective in taking the edge off of my bone and joint pain. I feel better quickly and keep it by my bedside to use as frequently as needed. Night time seems to be the hardest and this is an easy remedy to help.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Best stuff ever for pain - it really works. There is a gritty feel, just expect it, but I wipe it off with a tissue after I work the cream into my muscles. It's worth the effort. There is no real scent to speak of. I use this EVERY DAY without fail.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I use this cream for my osteoarthritis. it is not take it away completely but it is effective in taking the edge off of my joint pain and muscle pain. I like this size and I like that it comes in a container so it's easy to get to it. Definitely a good value for the size.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

This is a Life Saver for my muscle aches. Having some pains on the side and front of neck - doctor tells me that one gets that with age. Suggests that I am to take Panadol for the pain. Only short term solution - this cream works. Use it up to 4 times a day and give it time.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

The cream is very wonderful, excellent for muscle pain and tension caused by stress, its price is high for its size, but it is worth buying the results are impressive, the smell is very acceptable, and it is an excellent alternative to other medical creams, I will definitely buy it again

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I work in physical therapy and recently suffered a vertebral compression fracture that was quite painful. Using T-Relief on the tender area 3 times a day helped so much. I have sensitive skin and can't use topical products with a strong heating/cooling effect, but this one is very gentle and has no discernable scent. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I've just received my 2nd jar. I use this product for back, neck, knee, and foot pain daily with good results. I recommend it to others. It has a mild, therapeutic scent. This is a quality, reputable product.