Page 1 - Reviews - Medi-Peel, Bio-Intense Gluthione, 600 White Ampoule, 1.01 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I’ve never been able to find glutathione high enough in any skincare(most of them are the last ingredient). It’s a very potent skin brightening and antioxidant ingredient used widely in clinics, spas and supplements. Along with many peptide, this is a serious liquid gold. Kinda like a IV for your face. I can only imagine and long term effect is going to be outstanding. I did take a star off because the scent is strong and lingers for a long time. I’m very sensitive to scent. This doesn’t break me out but it irritate my nose a lot. I add it into my morning vitamin c serum and night with my bakuchiol serum. Im trying to stop Sun aging since I live in Texas with full Sun for 340 days a year.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I really like this product and it works to whiten my skin, but it is a little drying. I use it a few times per week. Other Medi Peel products do not dry out my skin.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

The scent of the product is slight... I used this everyday but haven't seen much of a change... it mositurizes your skin ... and it gentle too... but I haven't noticed the whitening effect... the price is high compering with its quality and size...

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Exelent product. I love it. Gentle frequency, excellent anti age serum.

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

Love this fot it's ingredients , feeling ont he skin. It's one of the many thing i use for my even complexion.

Posted on Mar 15, 2021

Impressive list of ingredients in this serum. Not only Gluthione, it also contains peptides! Brightening and rejuvenating power! Use it before cream. Light pleasant fragrance, absorbs into skin very well. Not heavy at all. have high hopes for this one!

Rwennfys
Posted on Feb 4, 2021

It’s moisturizing and has a nice feeling but I didn’t see a result in my hyperpigmentation

fce84f58-f6df-4be9-a2ea-ccac6c7ded5c
Posted on Apr 11, 2021

First time bought a bottom and try for about a month. See the result. my dark skin tone changing to white slowly. Of course, I still under sun every day which off the whitening result of the product. But you will see it is working. I have reordered 2 more bottles during the discount period.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Non-greasy and easy to apply on face. But whitening result is not very obvious.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I liked the texture of serum . Regarding spots on the skin - nothing changed . Probably I should use it longer then just one bottle