GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
Excellent quality

I have used numerous brands, and I love this particular product the best. This is a s tightly woven on both sides, unlike conventional pads that are woven on one side only. This does not fall apart when coming in touch with water or other liquids, unlike the other cheaper brands. Very very gentle on the skin. And it’s made in the EU, which imposes higher standards on beauty products.

I haven't tried this product yet. but I've tried other organic cotton makeup removers from Maxim hygiene and I really like them they were soft and easy to use. they don't have scent and any other ingredients so it's safe to use on your face.

0c8cc731-2d54-4f6b-94fd-695018cafa18
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Soft cotton I really like this brand such a great material to use very comfortable cotton and the size is medium not large nor small

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

These soft organic cotton rounds that are quite large so I use them to remove my makeup. It makes me feel better knowing that they are chlorine free, non irritating and Eco friendly.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

extra large cotton rounds. I'm always looking for the perfect cotton rounds to use with toner. they are so soft and easy to use. I really enjoy them.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Very soft organic rounds. They are large and great for removing my makeup.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I highly recommend it if you want healthy skin, but I don’t like the size is too big

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I love this product. Not chemicals or scents added. I love, that I can find lint free. Good quality.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Hard to find on line anywhere else.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The smell is not available, the use is for cleaning, the quality is good, the size is larger than normal cotton, the age is for everyone, the useful package is useful, its composition is cotton, it feels soft, it is effective, the value is expensive for its size, repeat yes

7d871d6a-2c96-4fb7-8b90-e0dc4a2e23ce