GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 10, 2022
Großartig!

I like this stuff very much, got it for a special price and even with the significant discount it still was quite expensive but it worth every penny. The taste is incredible, the package is sealable and it make the nuts crunchy. Not sure about the use if you are on a diet, as a serving is never enough.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

So so Yummy! I am a fan of this brand’s Macadamias nuts but this is my first time buying this Honey roasted version as I loved their savory one a lot. But when I tried this, oh Wow, it just tasted as good! Literally gone thru half the pack without realizing it…. Haha. Will definitely repurchase again!

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Love Hawaii one of my favourite places in the world and have been missing having these delicious little golden nuts of Hawaiian honey heaven. The best. Thank you iHerb for stocking them and I can finally order them when ever I want.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

The package is a bit small but true to label and the quality/flavor is excellent. The macadamias were mostly whole in my package, tumbled in honey, not sticky.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

High quality Nuts Macadamias Nuts In Huge Package Composition of Honey Roasted and Real taste of Nuts you couldn't stop to consume the product, as to my modest opinion , try It

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

It’s super delicious and as a healthy snacks substitute If you want some something sweet but don’t want lollies, this would be a great option

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

We weren't able to travel to Honolulu this/last year for vacation and bring home our favorite snacks! Was a little concerened with the new packaging due to not having seen it before. Same quality and taste as before and best part is the price was actually cheaper online than purchasing it in Honolulu!

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Tasty and sweet as you might imagine and loved that they pieces were big not small

Lulu96
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

These taste so good, perfect blend between sweet and salty, but beware these can be addictive I ate half the bag in one sitting!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Reminds me of Hawaii, such a great taste and quality