GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

This product, as well as other scents/formulas by Maui, is absolutely wonderful. Everyone in my family is now using one of Maui's formulas because it works really well and smells good. The tendency is to use a normal sized dollop of this shampoo. However, you quickly find you don't need but half that amount to get your hair perfectly clean.

c094f378-d1a5-4769-b981-44ee001056a2
e93a84e4-9ddb-4f95-810e-989d77c9e2da
Sophia
Posted on Mar 10, 2022
2,791

5 🌟 to the Maui brand. I am trying all Maui shampoo and conditioners available on iHerb! These products are free from all the nasty ingredients that can wreck our hair and full of goodness from natural ingredients. This shampoo is reach and has a light scent. I have long curly untreated normal hair with dry ends and this product works well for me. I shampoo my hair twice and then follow up with the conditioner from the same brand. I wash my hair 3 times per week and I often alternate this shampoo with other two (fucsia and blue) from Maui. I will buy more and highly recommend. If my review helps you please leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks!😊

This is a perfect shampoo for curly hair as it helps detangling the hair easily, without much force to it. It's also a good moisturizing and nourishing to leave on the hair. It has a very nice scent of coconut that stays on the hair afterwards. I definitely recommend it.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Great value when it was on sale. Cleanses scalp and hair effectively. Moisturizing and smells like a dream. Size is quite big so will last me quite a long time. Can be used often but do include a clarifying shampoo every now and then.

548cc4c9-4fce-4e97-bd98-d98912cfbb18
Posted on May 15, 2022

Very good value for money! I have found this a wee bit drying on my type 3a medium porosity hair, possibly because the coconut oil acts as a protein. It has a pleasant fruity coconut scent. All amazing natural ingredients! The packaging makes it a bit difficult to get it out of the bottle though.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

the product is amazing,it doesn't dry out my hair at all, it's very gentle and can be paired with a conditioner other than the maui conditioner Awesome product the product smells really good,a mix of coconut and shea butter/vanilla.

Anoud
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

My hair loves thi brand so much it's helping my curls the quality was perfect and its moisturize my hair i use this brand 7 months and i super like it I ordered again and i will order now thank you

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I like this shampoo it moisturize my hair and heal the scalp, and the scent is coconut so good, I highly recommend to give this shampoo a try!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love itttttt This product is one of my favorites I have curly hair and its a match The scent is amazing I feel its gentle on my hair. It gives great moisture Size is good i have short hair so i usually need one a month

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

The parcel arrived very quickly. The packaging is excellent. The site is great and the products too.