GR

4.5
Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258
fantastic product

I have been using this for almost 2 years. My feet have never been softer. My feet were so rough my hubby said I could grate cheese lol. Daily use, a little goes a long way. I am allergic to almost everything and the smell is not so strong I can't use it. It smells like coconut.

Posted on Feb 7, 2021

It's good but it's not perfect for me. + scent is nice (my husband is crazy about it, I am ok). It's Hawaii Dark, not Hawaii light (which I would prefer) + texture is great, and it absorbs quickly and doesn't stay greasy One Minus for me - when I used it with having a tiny cut on my skin near my fingernails (slightly damaged cuticula) it BURNED. Not a little bit but a lot. Fortunately it's not often that I have any sorts of cuts on my skin but it does happen, and I just use another one on those days. I will not buy it again, will try something else, milder, but if I get it as a present I'll happily use it again.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Absolutely love the smell and texture of this body butter.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Tres bon produit je recommande Love it! Wonderful brand. I love the brand’s quality always.

Posted on May 18, 2022

value for money size and of high quality keeps the body skin soft and hydrated

Posted on May 13, 2022

I love the smell! The scent lingers for a long time and my skin feels soft.

Posted on Feb 24, 2021

Love the smell, a little bit goes a long way and I use after the maui coffee scrub and my skin has never been better

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

My go to summer lotion, i can smell it for a long time after applying. Great moisturization too!