GR

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Very nice and soooooo good Very nice and soooooo good Very nice and soooooo good Very nice and soooooo good Very nice and soooooo good Very nice and soooooo good Very nice and soooooo good Very nice and soooooo good Very nice and soooooo good Very nice and soooooo good Very nice and soooooo good Very nice and soooooo good Very nice and soooooo good Smell care package

c48a6800-2eae-44e8-879b-1e0c7a62b73e
Posted on May 17, 2022

The moment i discovered this product it has always been a staple part of my tanning routine. I would normally use this on top of my sunblock so that i can achieve the best tan ever! The price point is fair for it's size. The quality is superb! Even the way it was packed for delivery. Will definitely buy again the moment i empty this bottle.

64506941-05bd-4631-9c74-19a8f97d20b0
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Gives a really good and a refreshing feeling, but it’s soooo liquid Gives a really good and a refreshing feeling, but it’s soooo liquid great size quality is amazing scent is so sweet easy ti use for good skin care from tan routine it smells good as well are not dry after you use it has spf and moisturize the skin because of its amazing composition package arrived fast

e1fda64a-3044-4cba-a64e-fffe13e75ff3
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Only a third of the the way through and I love it. I tan okay normally but I can’t hold a tan. This has definitely helped extend if I miss a few days in the sun. MAKE SURE YOU PUT ON SPF. Tried it once without it, not the best idea if you care. You will still tan with 15-30spf I promise you. The scent and smell is a little like wet coffee grounds which if you love coffee is amazing. If you don’t, it washes off easy after you’re done. Everyone points out the tan I have, not the orange. I thought about buying a more expensive “Fox tanner” and I’m actually kinda glad I went here first!! I will definitely be buying more of this when the first bottle is gone!!

f93b3bd3-0070-4558-9cd3-7cc628308437
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Love it! This lotion allows me to tan faster than any other product I’ve ever used. I usually just use pure coconut oil to tan but my skin would sometimes peel days after but with Maui Babe, NO skin peeling at all! It leaves my skin so soft with a very nice shade of brown. One thing I didn’t like was that it stained everything. Can wash some of it off but not all.

4e4432f6-d1dd-43e2-8237-a6cc4ba9dca9
6650611f-83b8-4c9f-b2df-c236e5a38a0e
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This is near impossible to squeeze the bottle to get anything out with the flip cap, only way to get it out is to remove the cap and give it a good bash. smell/scent is not very pleasant, not a recognisable scent. It does tan with a short time in the sun, not suitable for wearing with clothes or going out, it is messy, best use where you can get straight in the shower afterwards, it does leave my skin moist after a shower with noticeable tanning. Good size bottle, it's in demand and I have tried on numerous occasions to purchase, well worth the money and the wait, better than self tan as it doesn't wash off or fade like self tanners.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Smells like coffee and molasses! Comes in a squeeze bottle with a generous amount of lotion. I used this on a cloudy day over SPF30 and managed to get a lovely brown tan still. Sped up the tanning process so much. Don't worry too much about getting this on your clothes when applying, the stains came out easily after a wash!

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Not a fan of the scent, a bit too intensive and cocoa-type, felt like a rotisserie chicken after applying cause its really browns your skin immediately, but the tan after it was AMAZING! A bit chunky texture of the cream itself, but easy to apply and use. Would say that the quality is good because of the results that was served! Don't forget to check the after browning lotion, that one smells heavenly.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Admirable quality. The product is just great. The parcel arrived quickly. The price is very pleased. I find everything I need. I recommend to friends and relatives.