GR

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Smells delicious! Lovely scent that reminds me of beach vacations. Moisturising but non-sticky after applying. I use this the night after a tan, and continue nightly till about 2 weeks later. Visible differences after using this— my tans look much browner and lasts longer. No burns either! Please give this a like if you found it helpful :)

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

It made my tan stocks for months. I was surprised by the results. I used it after maui babe bronzer and i like the effects of both after just one use. After the sun exposure it was very moisturizing the skin and feels good. At the same time it really enhanced the tanning color

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Ridiculously good scent. Good and easy to spread over the body and absorbs well with minimal grease. Helps to make sure the skin doesn’t peel after sun if you apply liberally for next few days and the aloe content really helps with redness. Do drop a like or thumbs up if my review is useful to you. Thanks!

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I used this after the Maui Babe browning lotion, i didn't liked how that one smells, but this one has a heavenly scent! And i would say that using this after care lotion made a big difference, after just one day of using it my skin was already so tanned! Quality is worth every penny.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Love it. The cream is a bit thick but it makes the skin so soft and smells really nice. Use it after the sun and it helps to have a nice tan for longer. Very helpful with a sunburn. The quality is very good, delivery was very fast. Last very long for such a small size bottle. You actually need just a small amount of cream

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Products from Maui Babe never disappoints me! In a city where its not easily to get nice tan, this product gives me a great help to keep my skin moisturised yet making my tan last much longer! It comes in a perfect size that its so easy to carry around and apply right after. Forgot to mention the smell is perfect for the summer night! I feel like I'm in Hawaii again each time I put this on haha

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I've been using this product for a week and I'm amazed at how much my skin looks tanned. I only have white towels and very light sheets and I have to say it doesn't leave a stain. The skin looks super good like a normal tan and the smell is like chocolate

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

First of all, the scent is amazing. It smells so good, I just want to keep sniffing it. I love that it is a non greasy formula that sinks into the skin. I really feel like it has quality ingredients that are beneficial to my skin. I apply this lotion after tanning to help seal my tan. After using this lotion regularly, I have noticed that my tan lasts longer and I do not peel. I highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This is the best after-sun lotion I have ever tried! It seemed to help minimize sunburn when I applied it after being out too long and helped heal the bits of burn I did get much faster. It has a pleasant non-over bearing smell and sinks into the skin quickly. Couldn’t ask for a better product!