GR

Based on 1,061 Ratings
Posted on Jul 12, 2022
20,467
Excellent Quality!

Best quality organic yerba matte! I feel lots of energy after drinking it! The best thing for me - is that it's not bitter, like the rest of the brands I have tried. The package is much bigger than I expected. I recommend it!

a783a0aa-d002-41d0-8ab2-acd8bb6e917f
1e84f039-9373-4f19-9d76-56edcd6ad284
e9c84f46-340c-4c21-b3e4-52d6175d507d
46c7ba44-6a80-4964-9d72-1ad8cf9fe4b2
fcd01bac-3da5-426c-8c9c-773bbdf079b9
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

this Mate Factor ORGANIC Yerba Mate tea arrived in a brightly colored, double wrapped, reclosable package. It smells good, looks good, evenly ground tea.......but, most of all, it tastes wonderful. AND, the absolute best part is the natural energy boost I get from it has helped me stay awake during the day and I am actually slowly replacing the coffee in my life.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I’ve been drinking Yerba mate for over 4 years now, it was only recently that I found this yerba mate as fresh green leaves. The taste is almost like green tea but unlike the dried yerba mate leaves you find everywhere, this has a cleaner and smoother taste. I drink this daily, it doesn’t give me the coffee jitters or 3pm crash.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

i'm glad to be able to order this to Singapore. i love those Mate tea even though i broke my wooden cup but still got metal straw, in any cups i can drink my Mate tea :) in the warm country like this i also make ice tea version with honey. more refreshing .

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

My wife and I have never experienced Yerba Mate but have always wanted to because of the purported low anxiety energy compared to coffee's caffeine. We brewed it per instructions in a French Press and it was fantastic! The taste was also much better than we expected and the energy was amazing! It was very satisfying as a coffee replacement and it had a great taste with my usual coffee additives of cream and sugar substitute (stevia). The energy I experienced was at least twice what I get from coffee with no edginess at all. Be ready to get your "to do list" done, no matter your age!

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

One of my favo green tea now, it was only recently that I found this yerba mate as fresh green leaves. The taste is almost like green tea but unlike the dried yerba mate leaves you find everywhere, this has a cleaner and smoother taste. I drink this daily, it doesn’t give me the coffee jitters or 3pm crash. Good quality of tea with great ingredients. Nice package with good composition

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Tasty! I enjoy switching up my coffee routine with this mate every once in a while. Only thing that I don’t enjoy is how finely ground the leaves are. It means that the bottom of the cup accumulates the ground leaves. Otherwise, it tastes great and you can tell that it’s well-sourced.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

My Argentinian student got me to try this since she knew I liked green tea. The two are not really comparable, but this on it's own merits is delicious and nutritious, with quite the energy kick. Not a jittery caffeine kick, but more of a focused clarity. It's my first time to try yerba mate. I assume it's an authentic taste. Either way, it was very pleasant.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

i got this for my father because he wanted to try it as an alternative to coffee, his age is 52 and he doesn't have major blood pressure problems but be careful anyway because mate affects blood pressure and research it well if you have any health concerns. the quality of the product is so good and it smells so fresh , it doesn't taste good it's actually bitter but the benefits makes up for the taste. he says it helped with alertness and makes him feel energized he also says it helps him with his headaches so I'm really happy it helps him and i will gladly order it again because it's worth it . please if my review helped , leave a thumps up🙏