GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

My husband is from Chile and has been drinking Yerba Mate tea for years. He is picky about the ones he likes but has told me that this one is his favorite out of all the unsmoked kinds out there. I love it as well, tastes fresh and smooth. Wakes me up in the morning and gets me feeling more clear and focused. No noticeable crash like other caffeinated beverages do.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I read the reviews to choose this brand and I was not disappointed! I knew at first taste, that the flavour of yerba mate is not new! But, even as a pure tea and not mixed in those usual herbal blends, it's mellow and very pleasant! The caffeine boost is not felt until after consumption and it's more gentle than coffee. The size of the bag can make a larger cup or maybe 2 servings. Securely packaged for freshness. A good choice!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

My 1st taste of Matte and l picked a winner, because l hear some can be smoky! I drink mine with milk and 1 sugar no spikes from the Caffeine like Coffee but the subtle energy us there.... Don't take it near bedtime, "dancing on the ceiling" Lionel Richie... 🎶😂💃💃

Posted on May 21, 2022

I am very sensitive to caffeine so I drink tea during the week. I do one bag of this and one bag of green tea almost every morning. I get a bit of caffeine from the green tea, but also the added energy from the Yerba Mate. Nice combo of flavors, too. I just add honey. High quality stuff!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Very well priced product, with high quality, good strong natural flavor and taste. Normal sized packaging and tea bag size, with clear instructions for use, and serving. I use Yerba Mate as an alternative to green tea to take advantage of the benefits of stable energy and caffeine release throughout the day. I also have a cup of tea before my cardio and feel that I have a better workout. I drink Yerba Mate frequently about twice per day and can certainly recommend it. I would however test the steeping times as longer than 3 min can get quite bitter if you are not used to the flavor blend yet.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

just like EcoTeas, mate in a teabag is not a terrible idea, yet - this ingredient quality is fine, yet the size is too small, package of each tea bag is maybe third of what's needed, so I took 3 teabag servings and place them in 400 ml of hot water and that's a boost of energy!

Fresh Brazilian Yerba Mate USDA Organic Energizing Herb Tea Certified Organic by: QCS Good Feeling Energy We Trade Fairly Taste the Freshness Mate Factor is Unique Fresh, not aged Not smoked Taste and Feel the Difference

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

I like this tea. Can drink hot or cold. Earthy mild taste. I normally make 1 liter of tea from one pack and take it to work to sip during the day.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

The thing I love about Yerba Mate is that it is wakes me up but doesn't drop me down later. It's got this yummy smokey taste to it. It feels healthy. It energizes. It IS healthy!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

i bought it as a gift to a coworker who was keen to try but no clue to start with. it turned out both he and his family like it. so i guess it did the job