GR
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 13, 2022

I loved this omega 3 oil. The taste isn't noticeable, not as if you put a fish into your mouth. I can't say anything about the real benefits since it's too subjective but in general it is known that we all need to take the Omega family oils for our mental and physical health. I like this product. The pill size is huge though and looks kinda scary but actually it is easy lo swallow.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I started it because i've been told vitamine A is good for the acne. the percentage of vitamine A on the website in different from what I received... it's been only 4 days so I'll give it a good try before judging

4e95fade-36e8-4170-8f32-449008016bd8
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Very easy to swallow, I keep it in the fridge where its easy to see, so I remember to take it everyday. Zero after taste and great price

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Good quality as a source for omega and vatuiman D

Good quantity and decent quantity Very beneficial for body health and doesn’t have bad smell like others

Posted on May 22, 2022

i bought this for my sensitive skin, its really nourishing my skin, improving the itchiness.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Helps with my lungs recovery after covid. Very good price

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Very good, even can be chewed. No smell of fish! Package is very comfortable.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

My husband has taken cod liver oil since he was a child in liquid form. These capsules make it much easier for him. He is very pleased with this product.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Good quality- no after taste of fish. The only thing is the size of the pill is large.. so not so easy to swallow.