Page 1 - Reviews - Manuka Health, Manuka Honey Blend, MGO 30+, 1.1 lb (500 g) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

It’s really great item I use it every morning. It’s Amazing for stomach pains and colon pains . I use it for more than 2 years.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This is the most expensive honey I ever purchased, but I did it for it's health benefits & my immune system. It was the best tasting & best textured honey I've ever had, absolutely loved it.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I always buy at iherb.. cheap prices and good stuff.. packaging is also good.. and lots of discounts

ccdff9af-cdd6-4577-93d0-cbaec4c9821f
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Very Sweet and comforable after drinking !! will recommend to my fds!

Posted on Apr 30, 2021

very good product i will always purchase it for all the health issues that heal even it's low gmo but good for energy and throat problems.

3259a9ea-1f72-47bc-8226-196f7dd1128f
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Great quality , meets expectations The price is a little high , however it was comparatively priced with the same item.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Honey is expensive, and likely to get more expensive, as with other bee based products which have long been expensive.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I take a spoonful of this when throat feels pain and it helps alot. recommended to boost immunity

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

The taste is delicious and the consistency of honey is buttery, use it every day and every time, and if you feel that I need energy, eat a spoonful of this honey.

Posted on Jan 15, 2021

one time i feel sore throat, and i swallowed half a teaspoon manuka honey and keep it there for a while, i did that several times a day and the next day, my sore throat is gone.