GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 6, 2022
Buena

It's a good night moisturizer for dry skin. It has a soft and bit think texture. Package is glass. I don't think that it will be good for sensitive skin because it has fragrance, I don't like that about this product. I wish they reformulate without scent since is not necessary and I feel like it kind of give me some itchy effect. I got because it has honey on the composition that is good for dry skin. Good size and can be use at any age.

971065e1-a4c1-4de1-a6a6-c0f03bb1c21a
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

After finishing one bottle (loved the package). I can say: * hydrated skin >> relaxed skin textured. * I have acne pigmentation just a small one it disappeared. (I used it with the clarifying serum from the same brand) In the end. It’s a good cream to use because honey is very good for the skin. Great product to add to your skincare collection. ⭐️

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Good for sensitive and dry skin. Does not dry and makes the skin feel tight, gentle to skin. Size of bottle can last for long use time, ingredients are of good quality.Does not leave a sticky residue, skin is moisturized after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have oily skin as well because it gets absorbed very quickly.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Manuka honey products are expensive and hard to find. This product is loaded with extra moisturizing ingredients like avocado oil and Shea butter besides the honey. It made my skin feel very soft almost immediately and did reduce look of lines and wrinkles. The only thing I didn't like was the perfume smell because I tend to be allergic to such things. However, no I'll effects followed. It is a nice light but very rich cream. recommended.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Purchased this after reading that "less is more" with skin care, and that manuka honey is good for skin. Have noticed that my face feels much softer after less than a week using this cream. Has an unusual but light and not unpleasant scent.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

nice scent, observing in the skin well, skin feels moisturized, lovely texture, using at night, no sensitivity after using it for 2 weeks, great for anti-age

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Ive been using the Manuka Dr brand for many years now and have been very happy with my skin. I like also that is NZ made

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

i love this product and the scent of it also.. when i use it i feel my skin softer and like a one together ^-^ the size is good too for the price..and a little is enough for the face

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Soft, tick cream which both nourish and hydrate the skin. It leaves a tiny film on your skin, so that is something to think about when applying.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I absolutely love this night cream💖 I love the moisturizing effect and the quality of the cream ! I would definitely Recommend it!