GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 15, 2022
Happy New Customer!

I’m in my mid-30’s and just a few years ago started getting acne for the first time in my life. The type of acne I get is comedonal, resulting in lots of deep scars on both of my cheeks. I’m not really a vain person, but having pocs all over your face does quite a number for one’s self-esteem. Not really having the funds available for laser removal, I started researching ways to reduce the appearance of my scars at home. I started using prescription strength tretinoin cream, and it has significantly reduced the appearance of my scars. However, the tret itself has some side effects that are unpleasant; mainly extreme drying and redness. I’ve been using this oil, along with a few others, and have been extremely pleased with the results. I’ve been paying double this price for these oils at the store, for bottles that are half this size, until I found them on iHerb. I just placed my first order 2 days ago and it arrived at my door step this morning! Excellent prices, quality products, fast shipping - they’ve got a new customer for life!

df8101ad-4dc5-4566-a9be-2cc2d46fc53e
Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Great quality. I use it in salads and smoothies. It is perfect and very healthy oil for a good diet. It has a fine taste and brings a lot of benefits for you body. Definitely, one of my favorite. I am not sure about cooking with it, but using raw it is a great oil.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Good taste, though you can find the same in larger bottles and lower price per ML. But it was sold out when I made the purchase: Nutiva, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Cold-Pressed, 24 fl oz (710 ml)

Posted on Sep 13, 2022
4,183

Ideal. Just great. Favorite product and site. Delivery is fast and high quality. I advise everyone.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Seems like good quality hempseed oil, tastes delicious with no bitterness like some brands, but it does upset my stomach, t not sure why since I tolerate other oils very well. But, if your stomach can tolerate hempseed oil, this is a good brand, better than most.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

got it for a friend who has trigeminal neurologia, it gives good effect. but for me every time i take it i have low mood and terrible nightmares.

Posted on Feb 8, 2023

I used it for my hair to enhance growth and strength, once or twice per week got noce results

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

Really Great product Really Great product Really Great product Really Great product

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

the product is very good and good quality. i fill better with it.