GR
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

One of the best shampoo I used for my hair. It foams well and made it easy to detangle my hair ( moisturizing) while cleaning my scalp. I use it. I like the scent it leaves after washing my hair with it . 0

74eaf7a6-49a2-41fb-bedf-37cd00eadcc3
Sam
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I've been trying to find a shampoo that allows me to actually glide a brush through my curly hair. This one ALMOST works for me. It has better detangling abilities than the SheaMoisture Hi-Slip Detangling Shampoo which I've also tried. It also smells sweet and delicious.

Posted on May 14, 2022

This shampoo foams so well. And as per the name, I am able to detangle my hair with my fingers whilst giving it an amazing hydrating clean.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

When I ordered this serum was a bit sceptical about its effectiveness. But I was really really surprised when I started seeing my lashes becoming longer, thicker and darker. I started seeing my lashes becoming longer after a month of regular use. I didn’t have any irritation and dryness on my skin. That is really important that doesn’t give any irritation. I am happy that didn’t buy any other more expensive analogues which are overrated. I am happy with the results. When I don’t use any mascara my lashes started curving and with mascara the effect of laminated lashes. I use twice a day - morning and night. It works 100%! The photo is done with 1.5 months difference. Before the use and now.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

it seems to help somewhat with tangles. my hair tangles seconds after I brush it and this helps it not get as tangly as fast. nice scent.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

It leaves my hair hydrated. And silky after wash Very safe for damaged hair Use it once a week for results after one month Has a great smell and will recommend if you have brittle hair

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Softened hair, non irritating to sensitive scalp. Smells good too.

49a40a42-a1b7-428b-94ab-f9c0961d0ffe
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

The best shampoo for low porosity, protein sensitive hair. Hands down

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

unbelievable hydrating shampoo, i love it so much, i never feel guilty regarding regarding drying my hair when using it.