GR

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

It has no smell. Its moisturise skin very quickly. Really like the packaging. My mum had veey dry heels and we could see the difference after first use, the quality is great and its good for taking care of dry skin. Compared to the price, the size is perfect and looking at its benefits and composition its wirth giving a try. My mother applies it frequently as it has become a part of her daily routine and she feels relax as her scaly heels are healing well.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Thought the jar was small, but then I realized, you only need a small amount to cover a substantial area. Relieves skin dryness for hours.

2c9ae5a8-3c18-451c-9a96-9b8f0311d835
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Does not leave a sticky residue, skin is moisturized after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have oily skin as well because it gets absorbed very quickly.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

So far so good. The benefit appear after routin use. The skin is no longer dry and feel okay and refresh. Smell okay for me, the important is the quality and care. I use sock after applying. The package size is quite small than expected.

Posted on May 29, 2022

excellent with great improvement on my skin for several days . quality is superb and the size of the container is very reasonable. smell is ok and the care is most reasonable i

Posted on Nov 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Its softness, glossiness and moisturizing is awesome.. the smell is light and not annoying.. using it for two weeks. I felt a sweet moisturizer that I recommend and the quality is special.. the size is good. I used it not for my children of five years and older.. the package is well packaged, the benefit is great from this oil because It has a distinctive formula that helps moisturize, nourish the skin, and the aromatic oils present in it do not cause any sensitivity to the body..I mean, it is not sensitive.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022
3,357
Auto-translated from Russian

It has no smell. It hydrates the skin very quickly. I really like the packaging. My mom had very dry heels and we saw a difference after the first use, the quality is excellent and it works well for dry skin care. Compared to the price, the size is perfect, and looking at its benefits and composition, it is worth a try. My mom uses it often as it has become part of her daily routine and she feels relaxed as her flaky heels heal well.

Posted on May 7, 2022