GR

Posted on Jun 2, 2022
Lifesaver for our family hike!

Light-weight but each bar packed with goodness in energy & taste! Great combination of natural sweetness, crispy & crunch. 5 of us each had one midway up a 2-hr climb & it was all we needed to charge ahead! We fought over that last one in the box!

f66e89c3-d7e3-48c2-8389-7327da1d2dc2

A great snack! The ingredients look good and it fits my diet, great taste and texture- crispy and crunchy just the way I like it.

82ec4e9b-9b66-4beb-8f8a-78e2983cf889
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I find it too sweet. Most probably because of its 7g added sugar. On the other hand, they claim that most if the ingredients of this bite-size bar are organic. If it's true, then that would be good. Although it's different from protein bars, this can be an alternative snack.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

We purchased this box of MADE GOOD Chocolate Chip rice crispies and enjoyed the addition of choc. chips in the mix for a change. They were nice and crispy with some chew and a little more sweetness than we are used to, but for the average person (not watching sugar), these are a tasty treat to be enjoyed!!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Delicious! I miss real rice-krispy base granola bars! the size is the perfect amount for a mid-day smack! The ingredients and quality are also good. they taste quite sweet, great for when you are craving something sweet without resorting to candy and chocolate.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This is the most perfect rice crispy treat. There is no more room for improvement. It's nice and soft, crunchy, flavor is GREAT!! For a serving of vegetables, these are pretty freaking amazing! They don't taste vegetable-y at all.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

It is so light and low in calories but i do not really like the taste. I think i m not going to buy again.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Quality and ingredients are so good.. taste delicious.. healthy use .. size good .. small bar .. before workout or training .. fitness

bce3a600-66e5-48fa-b062-7c22a385e1a7
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

i heard that these bars tastes really good so i took my favourite flavor. it really taste delicious and crispy

2c86a8f2-bd3b-4ac0-a290-4d962e848c1e
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Nice bar with chocolate chips. I ate it for breakfast.