Page 1 - Reviews - Mad Hippie, Vitamin C Serum, 8 Actives, 1.02 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Best Vitamin C serum I have ever used! 🤩 Lightly scented, super fast absorbing composition (which I live for!), non sticky, non toxic, complete benefits for my super sensitive (acne-prone) skin. It’s very gentle, however the quality of the ingredients suits my frequent everyday usage. Packaging is the cutest as always with Mad Hippie 🥰 It’s been my second bottle and this size lasted me for almost 10 months, so that’s perfect! The only concern you might have and I experienced is if I put too many drops during the summer my skin could dry out a bit more that day, however nothing drastic! I honestly love this serum 😍 My skin is less scared, pigmentation has faded so much and overall tan of my face is just even and brighter ✨

e97d2527-d1ca-4592-bb09-d86f83d557fe
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This is very mild on your skin make it smoother and moisturized. I've tried variety of vitamin C cerums but this is the best ever. I've re purchased this countless and using it more than 5 years constantly. Everyday once at the evening after shower. Just few drops are enough for my skin. I have very dry skin and need immediate moisture after shower. So it is my first routine to apply this ceramic after shower. I apply this cerum with two or three drops of rosehip oils and this is the best vitamin C combination.

d262a834-a593-4f1c-b167-740cdfb3daf1
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

like this one, will purchase again. After applying it feels a bit firming and drying, but in a pleasant way. It doesn't really dry my skin though. No irritation, no peeling, no tackiness. I do have a bit of a reactive skin, but after this serum it doesn't even rosy. Can easily layer something on top. The scent is pleasant and disappears quite fast.

26026903-b076-4442-8d14-0a0de5755208
8815240a-5b64-4fdc-973c-3285429d6933
7fd11b8f-611c-4c13-9357-469c655e87c7
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I absolutely love the quality of this vitamin C. It’s super light in the skin, gentle, help with hydration and closing pores. Gives an extra glow in all ages and sensitive skin. You can frequently use, i use it everyday. The package arrived perfect, I love the size and and that it comes in glass, all natural in the composition. I recommend !

e842a7fa-eb02-4f06-ac8b-3692aef1f258
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Vitamin C can be a sensitising ingredient for those who have never tried it, so I chose this Mad Hippie one because it chooses sodium ascorbyl phosphate (SAP) as its form of Vitamin C. SAP is said to be gentler and more suitable to acne-prone skin, which I must say I find to be truthful! I didn't experience any sensitising sensation with this serum, and my skin tone is significantly brighter after 2 weeks of use. The pigmentation left behind by acnes also faded a bit faster than before. If you have acne-prone skin and is hesitant to introduce Vitamin C to your skin care routine, this serum is definitely a good place to start!

67065b57-59c8-4d0e-af10-f63b3fb8fe41
Posted on Aug 9, 2021

The skin is prone to oiliness. Bought to give antioxidants to skin that sees vitamin C for the first time in 25 years) I used to tan ungodly and haven't heard of spf. Additionally, I expect an effect on rosacea on the nose. Vitamin C is non-acidic here, sodium ascorbyl phosphate. I do not know the pH, which I did not find on the package. The smell is very pleasant, like the smell of good soap). The consistency is liquid, slightly gelatinous (not quite like water). The color for me is like Schweps😂, cloudy-lemon (I'll take off the photo below). On the skin it is not sticky or oily (!) And is instantly absorbed. You don't feel like I've applied anything at all, although I apply almost the entire pipette to my face (well, more than half for sure). The first few seconds the skin turns a little red, but it passes quickly.

5a08ab77-a8b2-49e4-a044-fa697eddbf95
Posted on May 13, 2022

first time trying this vit c serum from map hippie. i read a few good reviews and decided to purchase with 20% off. I used it 2x so far. serum is almost clear color and sweet scent. texture is light and absorbs well. the package is in dark bottle which is nice to prevent oxidation. i will continue to use and hope to see benefits soon.

1cc51010-5fec-48cb-8fda-94b26ea89bfa
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

My sister recommend me this product because i have sensitive skin, what i love About this serum os very gentle to my skin, great quality, very easy to use and there is no scent, the size is good for more than a month of use. I hope to see more result after few more weeks of usage

d8564e73-65a4-4d9f-a286-2904af50cd5f
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Love the scent and texture of this. This is my daytime vit C serum before my sunscreen. Doesn’t pill or mess up my sunblock. Great under makeup. At night, I switch to The Ordinary vit c 20 % suspension, or when my skin is drier its Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F. For me, Mad Hippie’s is a staple cos it smoothes on like a dream with its watery texture. And has ferulic acid to boot! Keeps everything stable.

e241ea62-d7c8-493f-b29d-938ea184d1cf
Posted on Jan 3, 2022

The texture is very smooth and it doesn't feel oily at all when appying to face. I felt a pretty big difference after a month of using this every night. Though it's not moist enough for my very dry skin. (I love the combination of this product & the vitamin e oil from Sundown!)

5c27871f-78d4-4277-9481-c3bad7540823