GR
4.4

4.4
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

No much scent. It’s good. ! Smell decent. Care for your skin. Quality is there help cover pores. Size is just nice portable. Packaging is neat. Benefit skin comes with uv. Composition not thick. Apply as daily routine. Personally will restock once run out. Feel not sticky. Frequency apply daily.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Very thin consistency, easily spreadable! I have oily skin and this has a satin matte finish I would say which is perfect for my skin type. Its so hard to find a mineral based skin tint that isn’t oily and this one is truly amazing. It offers pretty light coverage but does even out your skin tone over all. If you need more coverage you could spot conceal afterwards. I will 100% be repurchasing :)

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Its very liquid Smells like makeup I applied the appropriate amount for the spf to take effect - its leaves just a little sticky feeling, but much better than other mineral sunscreens. Stickiness goes away a little after some time The color didn't really blend well, I struggled with it for a bit. Packaging is great - love that its a pump. Rather small size Not sure yet if I'll buy again

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Love this because is has no phenoxyethanol (which makes my skin red and sore). Also love that only zinc is used in the formula. Great stuff

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

As I have combination skin, the thick texture in many sunscreens had easily resulted to acne breakout. This sun serum is natural and thin in texture which suits me perfectly.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Just what I was looking for. Great physical (zinc oxide) sunscreen, no white cast, and a very sheer coverage- my face just looks a little bit more even. Very liquidy texture, not heavy or greasy, perfect for humid summer. Love it!

meltoh
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Love the brand - i’m always on a look out for different sunscreen brands to try. Mildly scented, easily applied and does not cause a reaction on my skin!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Okay smell. Helps to care skin in sun. Good quality and small size. Packaging is good for 2 month. Benefit in protecting against sun. Composition is minimal . Routinely use for personal sunscreen every 4 hour. Has a bit of matt feel.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I liked it upon the first try, but the formula seems to be drying for my skin in the long term. Packaging is Nice and I love the clean ingredient list.