GR
4.4

4.4
meltoh
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Love the brand - been really excited to try their products and I am not disappointed! Great quality and good value. Sunscreen is super important, particularly in the tropics! Good size and cute packaging! i like to change up the brands I use once in a while - and this is a nice addition to my options range!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I was looking for a SPF without chemicals and after sooo long searching found this one on iherb. I am in love! Dont be afraid of the “Luminizing”- it has no sparkle or glitter at all. I have mixed skin and wanted to buy the moisturizing SPF, but it was sold out. So I was concerned about the glitter, but it leaves the skin so beautiful. It just looks healthy, and it does NOT look greasy or anything like that. This is just perfect!

Posted on May 27, 2022

Beautiful winning product from Mad Hippie. Cute, clean packaging design, moisturizing and full of antioxidants. It does not give me sticky feeling after application. Love the tiny glitter from the mica. It gives the glow, without my face looking like disco ball. Definitely good price point for the quality, size and product delivered. This will definitely be the product that I use daily! Keep up the good work, Mad Hippie (and Iherb).

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Great sunscreen with a tiny glitters. Absorbs well and moisturizing. Made from natural ingredients with a pleasant smell. This product of a great quality, and just perfect for everyday skin care on summer.

bd7b0fe1-14a8-4c56-bf0a-7f8b12c865ed
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

very nice sunscreen with clean ingredients, good size, gives beautiful glow, I use instead of cream in the morning.. it has enough moisturizing power to last for a day.. my 1st sunscreen actually at the age of 38 ) recommend! if you put it on the cream, it will be a bit messy, don't advice to do that )

Quality product, product size is just right. Awesome care. Very nice packaging too. Nice scent & no smell . Suitable for all ages. Great benefit. Not sticky feel and brightens up my face. Love the product. Using it as daily routine. Great composition and personal usage. Does not need to apply to frequent .

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Not only is the product 100% natural but it really works and is excellent quality. The texture of the face sunscreen feels very nice (unlike the body sunscreen). It’s light and hydrating with a nice little sparkle. I’m super happy with this and would use it on my whole body if they made a bigger size of this product. Smells nice too!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

The tiny gold shimmer is not too obvious but is still visible so, best used as an SPF make-up base or needs a little touch-up powder if you're like me and don't really want to have shimmer on your nose. Other than that, like all Mad Hippie products, really good quality product.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This leaves a slight white cast for me, but I like that it has one of the higher contents of zinc oxide, which is a good mineral sunscreen, so will continue to use it. It does not leave a sticky feel on my oily-combo skin.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Very light natural scent, a little bit too dry for my skin - sensitive skin with often appearing allergies from other SPF creams. But if you add a little bit vitamin E or squalain oil everything is ok.