GR
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I’m a major fan of this brand and each new product is better than the last. This jelly cleanser is very hydrating, it goes on smooth and leaves skin silky. I’m hoping it helps chronic dry skin over time. It’s a clear, jelly consistency with little to no smell. A little goes a long way!

This is a clear gel that when in contact with water it turns into something like a white thin lotion. I like it but since I’m used to regular soaps and cleansers that foam up, I didn’t fell in live with this one. I like to use it when I don’t have any makeup at all; it’s super gentle on the skin, you do feel it clean without drying it out. I recommend it for people who have very sensitive skin and who don’t wear makeup on daily basis.

fox-ei
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Really nice cleanser, I switched to this one after their creamy cleanser because I felt it didn't provide me with enough moisture after I moved to a different climate. This one does the trick - and surprisingly it's still not drying at al, at least that's how it works on my dehydrated combo skin.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

You don't need much of this fabulous cleanser for it to perform. Applied to wet skin, it starts out as a jelly consistency but mixed with water, becomes a gentle foam. Especially good for sensitive skin, it cleans without my skin feeling too dry or taut. It has a lovely, fresh scent and while the temptation to use more is there, that's pointless. A little goes a long way. Since you don't need much, you get a great value for the money. Just like with all in the Mad Hippie brand, the packaging is so cute! Cannot wait until this is on auto delivery!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I was taken by surprise as I thought it would be a gel cleanser (something like Fresh's Soy Gel Cleanser) and was taken by surprise that this is not a face wash, but more like a jelly to liquid CLEANSING OIL. It has a weird smell, not something pleasant like the other products on the line. It has this salty and slightly smelly scent despite that it should have been flowery. It took me awhile to get used to it. I am now using it for double cleansing almost daily and finishing off my second cleansing step with Sukin's Foaming Facial Gel Wash. Does not wash off waterproof makeup, does not wash off mascara... The package size is definitely great and last a long time! And very gentle to the skin.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

It feels more like cleansing oil-butter. I use it as a first step cleanser and then apply the foam. It's good for dry skin. The smell is not strong and chemical. I don't think I'll buy it again, however I'm a huge fan of mad hippie products

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Wasn't at all drying (as some of the gel-to-cream cleansers I have used). It has a gorgeous light floral scent and removed most of my makeup easily. It left some water-resistant mascara behind but that was to be expected.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

mad hippie my one of the favorite brands so far. and this product is not an exception. using during night care after applying the mad hippie triple cream with vitamin c. my face is so happy by morning.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

As with all of the Mad Hippie products that I use, you only need a small amount to get the job done.the scent is clean, this is gentle on my aging skin. You get quite a large tube, so once again, a great buy.

Posted on May 16, 2022

This is now going to be my go to cleanser fro now on! I love Mad Hippie products and love their sunscreen as well. This stuff makes my face feel great and really helped stop any acne before it appears! Will buy again!