GR

4.5
Anastasija
Posted on Nov 8, 2022
perfect eye pencil exists

I found my perfect eye pencil in brown shade. Even if the name of the color is “Burnt Gold”, you can easily use it for eyebrows defining. The texture of the pencil is soft and pigmented, the quality is amazing. Only safe and beneficial ingredients inside, so no concerns arise. I use it everyday since I bought it and I’m very happy that I found this eye pencil. Maybe it’s not the cheapest one, but it’s literally the best. Another big ♡ for Mad Hippie package and product design. Highly recommended.

e4310ba3-ae61-4b2e-ad00-2cde730e2aaa
b0436e0c-0e51-44cf-80f1-dd85792d5d97

I'm a redhead with very pale skin and I've always been looking for a color that isn't black and won't be too dark on me. This color is perfect!!! It is a medium brown with a golden sheen. A very special color. The pencil is soft and applies well. warmly recommended

Posted on May 13, 2022

Perfect for sensitive eyes!! I have sensitive eyes and tend to tear up after putting on eye pencil, but with this pencil I don’t have any problem at all. So happy with it.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Wasn’t sure if I’d like this with the burnt gold effect but it is very subtle and for the most part just looks dark brown. I ordered another to make sure I had one in reserve.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Beautiful color with a soft shine, glides on smoothly and stays on for a long time. Added bonus is that the pencil looks good and feels pleasant to the touch. This is going to be a staple in my daily routine.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I bought this pencil for eyes but I also use it for my brows. It suits perfectly, it, s very soft and the colour is right for my brows, brown,

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

nice color, great ingredients, as always with Mad Hippie products. soft on the eyes, but not to soft to break. not irritating my very sensitive eyes

Posted on May 7, 2022

The color for me was spot on.. a very soft brown that spreads easily on the eye lids ..a good purchase for daily use and those who like light almost natural soft eyeliners

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Great neutral brown that glides on easily. My only concern is that it does not come with a sharpener, and it doesn't appear that Mad Hippie sells one.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

For me it just looks like a brown color when I put it on my eyes, but maybe it's just me. It goes on pretty smoothly and lasts a long time.