GR

4.3
  • S
Posted on Apr 30, 2022
Love it

I love the scent and packaging. I use it to protect my hair when at the beach or out hiking and I believe it to have a great benefit. It is a decent size and good quality. I do not have a sensitive scalp so no problems there. The composition works well for me and I find it to moisturize my hair well.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Difficult to say if this does what it claims but if it does then it’s a beneficial addition for your hair health, especially in the brutal weather conditions of summer. I got this deeply discounted (thanks iHerb!), I’m not sure if I’d buy it at its regular price since it’s quite small in size. I only use this once a week, I imagine it’d be used up in no time if used daily. Also i could never use it daily on account of the scent. It’s a very nice fragrance but far too much of it! I literally choke every time! The spray stream is also very wide so there’s a bit of waste. Aside from the overpowering fragrance it’s quite satisfactory but don’t think I’ll repeat especially not at its regular price.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I really loved the whole gamma of this brand. High quality product, amazing ingredients. My hair became so thick and glossy at the Same time.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

helps with styling, not sure how much it actually locks in colour but it leaves my hair manageable and shiny, The scent is subtle, for me it could be even more perfumed

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Quality ingredients you would normally find in top end products to smooth and strengthen. Within biotin to nourish, protein from quinoa, wheat, soy, corn, keratin to temporarily patch the damaged gaps in hair strands, amodimethicone to strengthen and prevent combing/brushing stress induced breakage. Also has a sunscreen to slow fading and preserve the brightness of colored hair. I've used it on wet or dry hair (ends only) and it doesn't weigh down my very fine wavy long hair. I love the transparent glowing orchid purple bottle and I intend to remove the sticker and refill it! The only negative for me is the fragrance. At first sniff there is a pleasant light soapy citrus fragrance. But after it dries down it smells alot like wet dog fur, presumably it comes from the natural scent of the the keratin and protein base ingredients. It would be nicer if they made a richer scent to cover it, like a caramel bakery scent. I'm able to use it up (it has GREAT ingredients) by spraying half this and half another brand that has a more pleasant scent. Hope they fix this in future as the product and packaging itself are great.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Excellent scent and well packed good for the hair and scalp

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Good brand. Easy to apply with good smell. Value for money

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Didn’t see the results yet, but I noticed that it’s didn’t faded

OlaSpas
Posted on Dec 23, 2021
1,972
1,053
21,831
Auto-translated from Russian

The beautifying spray has many functions. It nourishes hair with biotin, keratin and protein from quinoa, wheat, soy, corn. It preserves the color of colored hair, fixing the brightness for a long time and preventing it from washing out. It has a sunscreen that prevents fading, making this spray especially desirable for people living in sunny regions. Small transparent bottle made of lilac plastic. Perfume fragrance of medium intensity. It quickly disappears. Overall, the spray felt light and not weighing down the hair. It gives a little bit of everything - slightly facilitates combing, slightly smoothes the hair, slightly helps with styling. It is used on both wet and dry hair. Its effect is cumulative rather than one-off. With this spray, you can lengthen the interval between stains, and this saves not only money, but also time.

6c6f6f94-f476-4020-ad99-09868f313762