GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 15, 2022
healthy decent snack

I like the fact that this snack is made only of white and brown rice. Because it’s thinner than the original type, it’s easier to make canapés with it. The texture is crispy but not too hard. It tastes just as roasted brown rice. In general, I like the flavor except the fact that it’s too salty to my taste.

cd157a07-f60c-4078-a734-a0341f14d797
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I haven’t eaten rice cakes in decades, but I’m on a special diet where brown rice is one of the few grains I can eat, so I bought these. They are fantastic with almond butter. They are perfectly salted and have a really pleasant crunch. Only 2 ingredients, which I love. Well packaged, as they arrived fresh and have stayed fresh.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I eat healthy, that is the bottom line. I am also gluten free. These lightly salted thin stackers are great with almond butter, or avocado and cheese, really they are great with everything. They are not messy like the fat rice cakes and I personally like the lightly salted varieties.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I love these lundberg rice cakes. You can use these with so many different things or just plain as a snack. Theses are great for on the go. Gluten free.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I do not know what it is in these seemingly 'innocent' and 'unsuspecting' rice cakes but...I can't stop eating them! Haha. I will have at 2/4 packets in the box a day (and probably more if I was rich and/or could find more in stock). It's replaced cereal AND (the big caloric suck that are) chips for me and since these are portable and less messy that's great. I don't even like the regular, thicker, round rice cakes at all. These have crunch but they're still a light and airy snack and they have the perfect balance of a little salt but not too much salt meaning you can use these as a vessel for sweet foods like peanut butter or more savory foods like cheese. Or you can be like me and mostly eat them plain. The price on here is super on point - I came here because everywhere I use to get them has either been sold out for months now or sells them for a ridiculous price point I can't justify paying even with how much I love them. Great product + Unbeatable price + Free shipping + Fast shipping = I can't ask for more. This is my first time shopping this site and I shall be back! I may or may not have bought up the last of the stock today (sorry everyone) but when these come back in I'd highly recommend picking one up one or two to try (FWIW I would recommend against the black pepper version unless you flat out like chugging the stuff from your pepper shaker - they are WAY too strong IMO). And just read some of the other reviews on here if you think I am just looney (I mean I am but I digress...) over them myself. They are just that good!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I purchase all my rice cakes from this brand, I love the thin ones. They are delicious with all kinds of toppings & my kids love them in their lunchboxes with peanut butter.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I love these, they make great lunch treats. Can make tuna to put on them or top with cheese. Nice and crispy! Also there are a lot of them in the package. they are low calorie too.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

These rice cakes are so good, the blue pack is a little too salty for my taste, I'll be ordering the no salt one next time. However still great quality rice cakes made out of brown rice only.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

rice cakes are a great alternative to crackers. plus, they are gluten free, and have much less sodium than most crackers. these taste really good with hummus or cheese or guacamole or a nut butter on top. they are a good value for the price too.