GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 14, 2022
If you love licorice, you can't miss it!

I bought it just I was looking for licorice candies. But this taste with honey is amazing, one of my best licorice candies now. 30 counts is a great volume with this price. I ordered another 3 packs a few days ago. One for the bedside, one in the car, and one in my bag. As long as I could taste this candy, no other candies are needed. Thanks !

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I've love these since I was a child, and popping one in my mouth after decades without them immediately thrust me back into vivid memories of my youth. Besides that, it tastes sweet and smooth and licoricey, and can soothe your throat a bit too. Honestly, I bought it to eat like candy because I love the flavor and there are so few licorice products available.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

As always, Luden’s cough drops manage to make an angry throat feel better. Soothing throat drops. Honey flavor is great, just the right amount of honey! Highly recommend!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Love these cough drops, the only thing that helps with post nasal drip. Can not find them in the stores anymore, so glad you have them available…..at at a better price!!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

These Ludens lozenges are wonderful they have a great taste they work very very well I would recommend them and I will buy them again

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Really good. I didn't give them 5 stars because I found honey lemon cough drops on iherb that I like even better, but of course these are less expensive. My 5 star review goes to HONEES, which has real honey in it.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I buy these mainly because I like the licorice taste. They are not great at stopping coughs but if you have just a minor issue, they are effective (we don't always need the stronger stuff, right?). Good value!

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Great product and pricing. Delivery was quick as well. Only took 2 or 3 days.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Verrryyyy delicious and sooo yummmmyy, highly recommended!!!! Verrryyyy delicious and sooo yummmmyy, highly recommended!!!!