Page 1 - Reviews - Love Beauty and Planet, Volume and Bounty Shampoo, Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower, 3 fl oz (89 ml) - iHerb
GR
Posted on May 13, 2022

This shampoo is avery good one I actually use it a year ago and i repeat buying it The smell is Veryyyyyyyyyyyyy nice And it moisture my hair and make it clean The package is Veryyyyyyyyyyyyy good and the quality The price is Veryyyyyyyyyyyyy good The composition is good for my hair

Posted on May 2, 2022

I love that this shampoo doesn't have harmful ingredients. It's also a sulfate free shampoo. It takes a bit more to lather and the formula can initially feel drying to the hair, but follow it up with the conditioner and your hair will look shiny, fuller, and healthier. I noticed less hair fallout, as others have mentioned. The bottles are cute and the scent is perfect for the summer. With a single use, I've already noticed a wonderful difference. Highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Perfect moisturizing shampoo that suits for dry hair and damaged. Also is great to use during the cold period of the year. Scent is the same as for the corresponding shampoo, light coconutty and powdery - I like that very much. For first try I've bought a sample package with small size but that shampoo together with the conditioner is definitely goes to musthaves, for sure I'll buy full-size.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The scent js amazing and it works wonder on dry hair or color treated hair and doesn’t make the hair greasy .. my sensitive scalp accepted it too that’s amazing and its perfect moisturizer amazing size top that last and the packaging is cute its a great quality i use it daily

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

It does feel squeaky clean and drying when the shampoo has been rinsed off, but I always condition and the hair felt softer and more weighty. My hair is mid-back and I didn't have to use much for it to produce enough lather (small bubbles). My fiance was the first to notice that my hair is softer when he touched my hair. He's a not a fan of the coconut scent but I love it! Reminds me of a tropical holiday.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I’ve never used such a great shampoo! It adds a lot of volume to my hair, and moisturizes it well! It even gets curly! Also it shines way more brighter than after regular shampoos I’ve used. The scent is very delicate and not aggressive. Foams a bit harder than mass market products with sulphates, but the effect is worth it’s money!

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Effective product, helped me nourish my skin and the skin feels very soft and hydrated after the first use alone. Regular use has helped me get rid of my dry itchy feeling skin. Using it for past couple of months and fragrance lasts the whole day in hot n humid weather conditions of my country. not toxic and feels fresh after a bath when I wear it on the skin. Have been using if for my 10 year old and she too feels the difference in her skin

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

My friend recommended it to me as it reduced her hair fall and I read the reviews, which told me it is not drying. And I have tried it and I agree it is not too drying,unlike my previous shampoo, and it also reduced my hair fall. To add onto it, it is suitable for my hair and I only need to wash alternate days and yet on the days I only wash with water, it still falls down nicely on my head. Good shampoo.

Rosy
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

It's a small sized bottle which suits me well for traveling. The shampoo is lovey with a tropical scent that is not overwhelming and I got a discount so the price was ok too. I also like that the ingredients are 93% naturally derived without parabens, silicones, sulfates or dyes.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

There’s coconut oil in the ingredients so it’s a bit greasy for my hair and also hard to foam. Avoid any oil ingredients in shampoos if you have oily scalp/hair. The smell is perfume-like, a quite strong artificial coconut and floral scent to my sensitive nose. If you find my comment useful, please give me a thumbs up, thanks:)