Page 1 - Reviews - Love Beauty and Planet, Luscious Hydration Body Lotion, Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower, 13.5 fl oz (400 ml) - iHerb
GR
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I bought this for my daughter and she loves it! It has a pleasant, but surprisingly strong smell that lasts all day and is more coconut smelling than mimosa. I also just learned that mimosa isn't just a cocktail, but a lovely yellow flower that when mixed with coconut water will create a lovely scented lotion that your entire neighborhood will be able to smell.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Scent is not overwhelming. I like the 16 oz size and the price is right. Excellent quality. I use it everyday. I carry it in my car--excellent moisturizer. Texture is not greasy and it keeps my sensitive skin soft. I love that it absorbs my skin and keeps it soft for this cold season. Would recommend and will purchase again.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Love the scent of the lotion, also the texture is awesome! It absorbs to the skin fairly quickly, and it was great on my dry skin.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Good package, i used it for around 1 month, good quality ,. Has good texture. I was using it for the first month,will order again

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I usually buy another lotion, but my favorite scent was unavailable so I tried this one and I am probably not going to buy it again. Compared to the one I usually use, this one is a little watery and not as moisturizing and the scent, although quite nice and mild, does not stay too long, so I feel that there are better options out there.

Posted on Jun 29, 2021

omg! this lotion is just great, I have no words, I love it, the smell is amazing, it makes your skin soft and it's just great. I strongly recommend it.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

It is moisturizing and then bottle is super adorable but the scent is too strong. It lingers for over a day and sticks on your clothes. It’s not a bad scent it’s just way too sweet it gets a bit obnoxious over time

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

It does absorb into skin very quickly without the greasiness, but I don’t feel that the moisturising effect is lasting. Need to apply thickly and I realise that the fragrance really not to my liking. The coconut smelling more like Shea butter.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

My daughter really like this cream but has sensitive skin so discontinued use after a while. I liked it a lot though

Posted on May 28, 2022

Excellent body lotion! Highly recommended! His scent remained throughout the day