Page 1 - Reviews - Love Beauty and Planet, Bath Bomb, Murumuru Butter & Rose, 3.9 oz (110 g) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Love the scent! In general I am a great fan of Love Beauty and Planet. The Quality is what I expected. The Use is easy ; just drop it. This product is also a nice gift.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I use this bath bomb in my wardrobe. it makes my wardrobe and my clothes fueled with rose smell. I'll use this bath bomb in my bath when it's not so strong in my wardrobe. nice product.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I LOVE the company and I bought the product expecting to enjoy what they do best. But I cannot even think of opening it, the smell is SO strong....I admit that I wasn't expecting it. In the plastic it smells too strong for my taste, so not sure I'll ever go to the stage of actually using the product. I gave 3 stars as I didn't use it, but if you're sensitive to very strong smells, keep this in mind.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

yet to use it. but the packaging is good. the scent of smell is great. The bombs size is not too big that i expected. Quality solid

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Very nice smell and softening effect on the skin after the bath. It doesn't color the bath like Lush bombs, but it wasn't an issue for me.

Posted on Mar 9, 2021

This bath balm is absolutely the best purchase I’ve ever made! The smell is so so wonderful. I couldn’t even drain the bathwater after I used it. It smells so good, and makes you smell the same. The bathwater turns a rosy pink and looks beautiful. I highly recommend buying more than one at a time!

Posted on Jan 13, 2021

Bought these as gifts but kept one for myself. I kept it in my clothing drawer for a while before using it and it gave it such a nice smell! Lovely in the bath as well, a little pricey for everyday use but cheaper than Lush bath bombs. Organic is a great plus as well.

Posted on Jun 29, 2021

After soaking skin feels really soft! It’s a tad bit oily due to the butter used but it doesn’t leave your tub oily. Smell is lovely and even when it’s wrapped, the smell feels the room too. Suggest not to soak for too long >20/30mins, as a part of my skin felt a little irritated and itchy afterwards. It subsided during the night.

Posted on Mar 3, 2021

So these are no lush bathbombs, but they're great if you're on a budget! I was worried about the smell, since I find the rose scent of this brand to be a bit weird and strong, but the bathbomb scent is sweet & floral. it's one of those fizzy bathbombs, it turns the water a very light baby pink. Will be getting more soon

Posted on Dec 5, 2020

I bought these as Christmas gifts, but I may end up keeping one for myself, as they smell so good. I love that they’re vegan, too. If I don’t use one in the bath, I may just keep it in my dresser as a drawer freshener. They really smell amazing; a very strong and lovely but not overpowering rose scent.