GR

4.7
Posted on Aug 28, 2022
20,375
Good choice!

I'm so glad I found this product! I've been vegan for 5 years and have always struggled to find a good B12 supplement. This one is amazing! It's maximum strength, so you only need a little bit, and it tastes great. I will definitely be buying this again.

e5a04e9c-cb6e-42be-956d-b1860331e22b
e7e3c1cf-0394-4f2f-ac66-785b2c71b969
ddc24880-d23d-458f-b509-1e5df158dc49
6f7f3513-2c87-49a2-834f-b0786d858060
9f5d3c79-c183-4c4f-9f50-84fcaabb2d2c

I’ve struggled with depression for most of my life and have tried so many supplements, lifestyle changes and pharmaceuticals. I’m pretty skeptical of anything making a difference. But I was recently recommended a B12 supplement by my therapist and I decided to give it a try. After a few days I have noticed a marked change! I have so much more energy and my brain fog has improved tremendously- I was able to read an entire short story in one night which would have been impossible for me in recent years. I have been making a lot less mistakes in my work, and I have a more hopeful feeling about life. I have been a vegetarian since I was a child, so it’s very possible I had a B12 deficiency. Hopefully the improvements last for me. Definitely recommend giving this a try for brain fog/depression, especially if you are a veg.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I purchased this B12 because it’s one of the cleanest b12 supplements on IHerb. No nasty ingredients (flavors and colors). I’ve been giving it to my toddler along with other products like echinacea. She doesn’t get sick anymore. Quality is amazing! size Is good. Lasting for a few mongth. Will order it again.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I have been looking for a good sublingual B12 that is Vegan for a while, and I’m super happy to have finally found it! This product has great taste, amazing potency, and I’m already feeling the positive effects on my energy after a few weeks! Came packaged perfectly and is a good size! Will be purchasing again, can’t find quality and ingredients like this anywhere else.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Recently received. I was surprised by the sweet flavour of this product and suspected some "natural flavours" added but the label says Organic Citrus extract. So, I'm guessing that would be ok but the taste seems sweeter than citrus extract. Overall I'm pleased with what this product contains.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Easy to take, very effective with high potency. Can see the results on my nervous system and have noticed the added energy. The taste is very pleasant. The bottle size is very convenient also.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I bought this brand as the other brand that I always buy is out of stock. It is vegan and good for my nervous system, I eat it with folic acid for better absorption!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I like the taste of this honestly, it tastes kind of sweet. I feel like it helps me feel better. I notice a difference when I forget to take it.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I've been taking a b-vitamin complex supplement for years now. I always thought my b vitamins spectrum were covered; however, the past couple of months I've been feeling a little lethargic and couldn't think as sharp as I did before. The spectrum I've been using only contained 100 mcg of b12 per daily capsule. So I researched and found this maximum strength b12. In the first 2-3 days of taking this (1ml) 5000mcg, I felt noticeable energy and uplifted mood. I have no blood work done previously, but I am now certain I was on the deficient side with b12 levels. The dropper contains markings for .25/.5/.75/1 ml so you can self-gauge your dosage. Very convenient. I plan to take full dose for 3 weeks then taper it down to .5ml 2500mcg then .25 1250mcg. Then once a week perhaps. The flavor is great! Doesn't taste like cough syrup cherry; but actual freshly squeezed cherries. Also, no citric acid in this also! (as the health community is now learning that citric acid is in everything, and my research is showing that it is a gmo grown from mushrooms most likely from China). This vegan b12 from Live Conscious is my new staple :)

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Excellent product! It gives me the energy that I require for everyday activities and I also like that it's stored in a glass bottle as well. I recommend trying it.