GR

estuarine
Posted on Apr 22, 2022
This is really good!

Taste-wise, this is very good peanut butter cups with pretty decent macros. Only 70 calories per peanut butter cup, F6 C7 P1.5. It's chocolate, so definitely more carbs obviously, but if you exercise portion control, your diet will still be good. The size for one cup is standard compared to the ones you get in supermarkets. They used Erythritol as a replacement for sugar, so if you are cutting sugar, this works. Can't wait to try the dark chocolate ones!

eb810a49-5adb-4cf6-8e5e-1bf95bcfa76a
Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Its really nice. strong peanuts flavor and very pleasant semi sweet chocolate. only issue is the price... for 3.2 oz i would like to pay no more then 3$ but this comes at over double that price. not saying i wouldnt buy again, but it is quiet an expensive indulgence.

5a82c34f-1a94-45e0-8755-e8719e2d9783
fb7a8eae-4347-474f-a032-45d9e81a47ea
4c0fe806-eeb4-42c1-b016-ba2b8407919d
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Description Creamy & Delicious Peanut Butter Filling Less Sugar. Sweet Life.™ 40% Cocoa ~ Stevia Sweetened 2 Sweet Bites Per Cup Fairtrade Sugar <1 g Botanically Sweetened with Stevia Sweet & Creamy Certified Gluten-Free Kosher Dairy Move over sugar, we'll take it from here. We decided our chocolate was too good to let sugar get in the way, and so we created a whole line of unbelievable flavors and styles botanically-sweetened with stevia. And you know what happened? Life. Got. Sweeter. And that's when we met out Milk Chocolate Style Peanut Butter Cups and thought we'd landed on Cloud 9. Turns out that cloud is filled with peanut butter and, not surprisingly, tastes like a dream. Less Sugar. Sweet Life. Other ingredients Milk chocolate style coating (unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, erythritol†, chicory root fiber, dextrin†, whole milk powder (rbst free), milk fat (rbst free), sunflower lecithin, stevia extract, vanilla extract), peanut butter (peanuts, palm kernel oil**, erythritol†, peanut flour, chicory root fiber, coconut oil, palm oil**, salt, sunflower lecithin, stevia extract).

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Amazingly this one is great chocolate instead of sugar, this product has stevia as one of its ingredients and the taste is perfect not too sweet and no strong smell. Unfortunately the quantity is a bit small while the individual package size consider average. Thank you iHerb for storewide discount. Please increase the free shipping weight and bring the cretors available in Indonesia. Thank you

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Posted on May 15, 2022

The quality and smell of this chocolate are great! At last candy for keto tastes amazing. It is not too sweet. Perfect for the keto diet. I eat 2 -3 bites with coffee and it tastes amazing. All the ingredients are keto. The size of the package is a bit small.

Posted on May 6, 2022

These are delicious - I will definitely be re-purchasing. They are so creamy, and satisfying. They are a bit small and there's only a handful in the bag so it's a bit pricey but I think they're worth it! They're so satisfying so I don't end up binging them either!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Oh, I love these peanut cups. They are very tasty. And the quality is very high. And 1 cup is enough when you would like to have something sweet. It's stevia sweetened and 40% of cocoa. 1 cup has 75ccal. The package is very comfortable because each cup is packed and you can take it with you.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I was really satisfied with these peanut butter cups. I love that they are sweetened with stevia instead of malitol. They didn't cause any digestive issues for me. The peanut butter is creamy. They are sweet but not overly sweet. I have been following a low carb diet for the last 4 months and these were my first sweet treat I have tried since beginning. They didn't cause me to go out of ketosis.