GR

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Description Less Sugar, Sweet Life.™ 55% Cocoa ~ Stevia Sweetened Dark & Rich No Sugar Added FairTrade Certified Gluten-Free Kosher Dairy If Almonds got invited to a black tie affair, this would be that bar. Crunchy almonds covered in bold, satisfying dark chocolate? It’s pretty much chocolate heaven. Less Sugar. Sweet Life. Other ingredients Unsweetened cocoa, dry roasted almonds, inulin, dextrin†, erythritol†, cocoa butter, milk fat (rbST free), organic soy lecithin, sunflower lecithin, stevia extract, vanilla extract. †Non-GMO Contains almonds, milk and soy. Allergy information: Produced on equipment that also processes product containing peanuts and other tree nuts. Cocoa, cocoa butter, vanilla extract: Traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 46%.

I am a health conscious person following a low-carb diet. You're stevia-sweetened chocolates have been a huge game changer for me!! It is wonderful to be able to enjoy something sweet without having to worry about my blood sugar spiking to the moon!! SO yummy as well!!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I don't know who are the people who review those chocolates but I ordered one of each and they're all delicious! super recommended for keto diet! the best flavors in my opinion are milk chocolate and salted almonds, crispy rice, salted caramel and plain milk chocolate but don't worry all the flavors are good! tastes like real chocolate, only downside is the price is really high but it's worth the quality.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

It’s much less bitter than 70% versions of Lily’s chocolate, for me it’s a good thing, I prefer my chocolate sweet and unfortunately all Lily’s chocolate (even 40%) are not as sweet as I would like my chocolate to be (because of that I prefer choczero ones when I want something really sweet and delicious on Keto)

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Bought the salted caramel and now this one. Tastes good and you won't say it's dark chocolate. Size and package is good. Arrived all melted as expected in 43° in the Middle East.

78f1d530-07b2-4c90-ac65-473edc03fad2
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I bought this product when I started doing my keto. I cannot really say it's excellent, so far so good. I use it to make granola bar or keto ice cream. The quality is good, I just find it pricey. The taste is too sweet for me. The packaging is ok.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Taste good, it is no sugar added, not too sweet, keto friendly. The package is good, it will not melt even I put it on the island. I love to eat when I'm on diet.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

it just taste like normal chocolates chocolate flavor it’s not super intense but the almonds really elevate the taste there is no aftertaste of sugar alcohol so I highly recommend it

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Love all the lilys sweet product. Reasonable price compare to other keto snacks. Lower calories. One of my fav keto snack, I keep buying them for more, highly recommend for everyone alternating a low carb or keto lifestyle

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Item received in good condition. It really taste good. I used it for baking and snacks. Its work well for baking. I will definitely buy again, if have promo but this is always out of stock.