GR

Posted on Nov 9, 2021
Magnificent Vitamin from a Trustful manufacturer!

I take this product 3x daily. I like the fact that it comes in a 1mg. size, so it can be taken in combination with other B's more than once a day. (I am extremely sensitive and am not happy when my B's are out of balance!) I have tried substituting other brands only to suffer the consequences of low B12. This one works! focus and well-being were noticeable improvements. I trust this brand.

8ab5c4c1-7de3-4ac1-96e6-5d34d6c32609
Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I mostly eat vegetables so I do not get enough vitamin B12 from food. I regularly take vitamin B12 supplements and this is my favorite and high quality. One small size tablet per day which is easily absorbed under my tongue and the taste is very good. I read that vitamin B12 is a relatively large molecule so under-tongue absorption is more effective than swallowing it.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Great to find quality B-12 in lozenge form, since Solgar have stopped making theirs. One would want to place this under the tongue to let it dissolve. About 3 times a week is enough for me. No fillers, and 100% vegan ingredients. Sweet sugary taste as well, can act like a snack after meals.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I use this B-12 from I-Herb because of it's purity and quality and the potency it gives because of the way it's processed. Their are a lot of B-12 vitamins out there but most will never compare to this one. It's Bio-active form and it's full 1 Mg in strength makes it a superior product. It's a great way to boost your energy levels and stay healthy.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I appreciate that it is the preferred form of vitamin B12 methylcobalamin and the maximum dosage without testing and a doctor's perscription. My fingernails are growing better and are a little stronger. Since I take another vitamin and two other supplements its not possible to separate which of these is having other beneficial effects. The packaging and tablets are of very good quality.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I have postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome and cannot drink caffeine. This particularly b12 has helped significantly with my energy levels and lifts brain fog without raising my heart rate. I wish I had found this years ago but better late than never. I'm tiny and sensitive, so 1mg pill gets me to 5pm.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Very strong smell of sweetness, or candy. which some may find overwhelming. I don't mind. Very small pill which is easy to swallow. Methylcobalamin is the activated form of B12 and is said to be useful for a number of body functions and ailments from brain function to pain. I hope it helps with general health and hair growth.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great supplement!! Been taking the Vitamin B12 for the last 5 years. My numbers are great and have been since I have been on this product.

Posted on May 21, 2022

It tastes great so it is a pleasure to take every day, and it raised my B12 levels to very high. I am very happy to use this better form of B12, the methylcobalomaine.