GR

Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022
Helped 100%

I was having lingering viral symptoms a month after I had severe cold. I did some research and decided to try this. After 3 days of taking it, I already noticed a difference until I felt normal again. I continued to use it until I finished the bottle. I will definitely use this in the future if I have an Epstein barr relapse or another viral episode.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Good value for money, high quality. I take 2 capsules daily and find it does increase my energy levels. In the beginning I felt worse when taking it, because now certain processes of my body (such as eliminating toxins) were seemingly working better. So I felt worse for a while, but it was actually a sign that good things were happening.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Life Extension has an excellent reputation as manufacturer of pure and effective supplement company. I take their TMG together with vitamin B complex every morning to ensure my metabolism of homocysteine is complete. I alternate with SAMe and B vitamins which I believe has a similar effect in regulating homocysteine, but is less expensive than SAMe.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

The quality is excellent. The size of the pill is easy to shallow and I take as dosage one a day which it equal to my NAD booster I take. I take for about 10 days together with my NMN and I see difference in energy levels. TMG is molecule that needs time to appreciate. There is no any specific taste.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

these are great, I have read up on the benefits for heart health and have now made these a daily staple. if you're on the fence, do a quick search and see the evidence yourself. the capsules are clear, which I wasnt expecting (not sure why I didnt expect haha) bur no unpleasant taste. we can all take a step towards heart health with this!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I have taken both this product and the NOW Brand and find both to be very good. They help reduce my facial flushing, improve sleep and reduce food reactions.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This product, in combination with other supplements, helped me lift out of early morning brain fog. I felt more engaged in activities and my thoughts were articulated more easily.

Dr-adam
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I take it with b complex earlier in the morning and I’ve noticed huge improvement in energy and it made me more dominant in social situations

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

1.5g TMG in combination with Life Extension Homocysteine Resist and Aurora Glutathione with MCHFR gene mutation my homocysteine level reduced from 13.25 to 10.05 just in one month.