Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, Super Ubiquinol CoQ10, 100 mg, 60 Softgels - iHerb
GR

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

My dad takes this supplement to help with his heart disease. He feels a boost in energy and less fatigue when he takes it. From what I've read it appears that most Q10 supplements are an inferior type - ubiquinone - which explains the price difference. This type - ubiquinol - is better absorbed according to clinical research which is why I chose this particular product. Iherb has a competitive price and my dad takes only one softgel per day. The softgel is fairly big but he doesn't seem to have trouble swallowing it. I cut one sofgel and the content is liquid so they are not suitable to be split into two doses. My dad had a mini stroke six months ago and this is one of the products he's been using for his recovery and it's going so well that he plans on continuing with his whole regime including this superior ubiquinol type of Q10 to maintain well-being. Great supplement from a trusted brand!

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

I've taken Ubiquinal for over 15yrs now and only recently tried Life Extension's. They are working effectively as my other brands, which have been either discontinued or not available. I'll continue with Life Extension. Of course the packaging and delivery from IHerb has always been prompt, correct and excellent over the years I've been shopping with them. Never had a problem.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the taste of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This really is a high quality CoQ10. The ingredients are top notch. It's a little expensive for the size but I really can't fault the product, it's excellent!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I have taken other COQ10 supplements before.m and not felt any different. Hard to tell if they were effective. This is a quality product. I can feel the difference on the days I forget to take it.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Recommended by my practitioner and it comes safely and well packed. Looks good and I think it would be beneficial to my health! Changes dont come immediately!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I've tried 1 bottle and haven't noticed any significant changes. But I believe that within the body there should be a change. I will continue to eat.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

My #1 mitochondrial optimisation supplement with CoenzymeQ10 which shuttles electrons along the electron transport chain. . Life Extension always at the forefront of research and quality.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

This is good for heart. COQ10 has two types ubiquinol and ubiquinone. I use both but ubiquinol is easy to dissolve with water so that we can take that with water.