GR

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I bought it for my elderly mother to keep her mentally fresh, I give it to her along with Ginkgo Biloba. This product is reinforcing the effects,my mum is lively, well oriented,no memory problems. The capsule is easy to swallow, she hasn't complained about it and it's economical to pack. It is an excellent product for students, people with mental work, elderly people and people under stress.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I use DMAE as an anti aging supplement, as it helps with our skin health. Will continue to use this brand. Look up the benefits as it helps our bodies in so many different ways. It is great for mental health and clarity as well. A great neurotransmitter! Thanks Iherb

Posted on May 30, 2022

Capsules are VERY SMALL size for those wondering. This will definitely take off the edge and calm you down! Be sure to take first thing in the morning on an empty stomach as directed on the label and then don’t eat for 10 minutes or more. No taste, perfect quality. I really like this product. Adds clarity to my mind and helps me concentrate better with no side effects. The effects are very slight but totally noticeable.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I bought this for a friend of mine who was told by her son's school that he should take ritalin. This in itself is shocking enough! School administrators are not psychiatrists. Hopefully this will improve her son's classroom behavior enough to get them off her back. I've always found Life Extension to be a good quality brand.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This is for my friend.. he said every timre he drank this supplemen his head felt heavy at first, but after 30 minutes he felt more focus and positive mood. It's work....

Posted on May 13, 2022

I've been taking Life Extension's DMAE for over 20 years. I tried a different brand, and began getting age-spots on the backs of my hands. So now I stick with Life Extension.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Good product!! Bought this for my daughter after consuming this for a few weeks she felt that she won’t get tired easily when studying the whole day in school.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This is good for removal of lipofuscins from the body when used together with acetyl-l-carnitine. But one should be careful with the dosage. 1 capsule of DMAE from this product is already quite potent for me.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Great addition to my nootropic stack of ashwaghanda, l theanine and coffee. Gives a noticeable zen/calm aspect. I’ve also been sleeping much better since taking this supplement. Will keep purchasing it for sure.