GR

Oceans
Posted on Sep 20, 2022
1,102
3,311
This product is a great.

First thing that everyone needs to understand is this does take time to work your skin has a turn over rate and lets face it if you are like most of us you have done alot of damage over the years with diets, coffee, sun and drinks.but I have used this for a while and it does work the texture of the skin improves in a way plain creams can't do. I am 35yrs old and I look way younger for my age but my skin was begining to have a no so good texture to it. So changed my habits and started taking these my all over skin is looking great. My over all skin has a better texture than most 40 yr olds. Buy it !! It is worth the time you put into it. BUT is not a over night quick fix.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I bought this for the rice ceramides as they had discontinued another brand i was using. Wasn't sure that it was working, but now after 3 weeks i can definitely say that my my pigmentation is lighter and my skin doesnt get as affected by the sun as before. The hydration provided by thrr rice ceramides os not as strong as previous brand, but the lightening of hyperpigmentation is quite surprising. I didnt think anything would lighten my melasma and other sun pigmentation. If only it was bit more affordable.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Great quality. I was looking for a product with rice ceramide for the skin. The ingredients are perfect. Good size. Great benefits for the skin. I like life extension products.

d88294ed-5392-4962-92fb-3ff8ce34c048
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I get red blotches after a day in the sun. Took this for two weeks and red blotches no more. Also calmer skin in general during PMS.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

excited to try this after reading all the reviews. so far so good, will update again

Posted on Nov 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

This product has an excellent combination of ingredients and I was able to see its benefits after 2 weeks of use as my skin feels more hydrated. I will buy again as I believe the benefits will be greater in the long run.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I ordered my friend's mom and said that she really liked them.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

A natural preparation with vitamin C, keeps the skin healthier, more elastic and velvety.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I don't know if there's a big change with just one bottle..